What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

How is Sonu Nigam's accent in Kannada songs. Mika sings Bhangra song in Telugu.
He actually sang couple of songs in Kannada.. & surprisingly enough for someone from North.. he got his accent spot on. Kannada movie industry always used singers from other regional industries like Tamil & Malayalam, due to lack of local singing talents.

This is also on of my favorite song along with lyrics. (Although movie was a complete crap :mad::mad:).

He he , one thing i like about South Asian songs is that the language(s) are so soft sounding. I like Hindi and Bengali romance ballads.I don't understand the lyrics, but i can feel the passion in it. Hehehe. ;)

He he , one thing i like about South Asian songs is that the language(s) are so soft sounding. I like Hindi and Bengali romance ballads.I don't understand the lyrics, but i can feel the passion in it. Hehehe. ;)

Yaadein means memories. Lyrics is like (there are rythms, there are complains, there are stories, there are conversions, conversations are forgotten but memories are always remembered, the memory comes back when your sweatheart leaves you). Good song but very disappointing movie. ;)

Here is another soft Kannada song. I can't understand Kannada. ;)

He actually sang couple of songs in Kannada.. & surprisingly enough for someone from North.. he got his accent spot on. Kannada movie industry always used singers from other regional industries like Tamil & Malayalam, due to lack of local singing talents.

Kannada songs are good but Kannada movie industry need better actors and stories.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom