What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

A little bit of classical music to your thread.
A beautiful slightly arranged song from a Prince Igor Opera by A. Borodin. With subtitles, many thanks to Adel Khalil
First version is with a pure opera voice

Second is with a simple pop style voice

Afsaane Sun Sun Ke, Ho Zindagi Ulj Gayi Tere Khwaban Nu Bun Bun Ke. Das Haadh Da Dupehra Kithe Katiye, Babe Bulle De Punjab Diye Jattiye :smitten: :smitten: :smitten::smitten::rap:

I am Adam. Prince of Eternia and defender of the secrets of Castle Greyskull. This is Cringer... my fearless friend. Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic sword and said... By the power of Greyskull!

obviously seeing Sir Alamgir sing was a surprise to me, and a great pleasure !!

Last edited:

The song is from that canadian season. only 1 season out so far. somewhat 6/10. watchable 6 eps only. about a struggling lover from Karachi, a struggling female student from India, and a jobless Pakistani and how they come close to each other.

The song is from that canadian season. only 1 season out so far. somewhat 6/10. watchable 6 eps only. about a struggling lover from Karachi, a struggling female student from India, and a jobless Pakistani and how they come close to each other.
I dont really watch TV,but I'll try this one.
So what is it ??a musical TVseries?
It already sounds like a luv triangle to me...lol.

I dont really watch TV,but I'll try this one.
So what is it ??a musical TVseries?
It already sounds like a luv triangle to me...lol.

something like it, but no musical parts.

here is the first part.

Im gussing you havent seen Citizen Khan' either, a comedy show? you are missing it seriously, its pretty funny, #channel4 will be displaying a special Xmas episode.

something like it, but no musical parts.

here is the first part.

Im gussing you havent seen Citizen Khan' either, a comedy show? you are missing it seriously, its pretty funny, #channel4 will be displaying a special Xmas episode.
I watch citizen khan:-) ....infact I think I have posted some of citizen khan videos on the "stupid and funny" thread.
I'll watch the video of season mangoes and give you a review later.Thanks for uploading it here:-)

Back
Top Bottom