What's new

What are the best online ways to make money?

Do you know that the commies in Kerala have introduced a junk food tax a few years ago?
wut.. srs ? :o:

that's insane

but not surprising, commies ko aur kaam hi kya hai.. tax the living daylights out of everything, god, how I hate that ideology..

mentally weak hoga

market me khelna hai to be ready to lose !
Most investors are oblivious to market dynamics, and fall for cheap YouTube gurus and gets into options and shit.

Just stick to monthly SIP of blue chip or dividend funds, and you’ll be better than 90% than these market gurus.

Not a week ago, but about 2 years ago. But we are a bunch of lazy a$$ couch potatoes and didn't take it up seriously. Now a company has done exactly this. But it is the only one doing it at scale. Still lot of scope. That's why I keep saying - ACTION ACTION.

Which company ?

mentally weak hoga

market me khelna hai to be ready to lose !

Wow ! How easily you legitimize something that must be banned.

But yes, I agree that the 7000+ Indian farmers in Maharashtra who suicided by just the first 10 months of 2022 should not have suicided but joined progressive groups to change the system but also established or joined outside-of-government cooperatives with their own retail stores in cities to better sell their produce. Though suicide takes courage it is no solution. Better is to rebel, revolt, agitate, collaborate and change.

so what ?

people die from heart ailments and being fat all the time, shall we ban sweets, oily foods and so on too ?

tu kya karega if fat chicks are banned ? :omghaha:

Kya baat hai ji. Kya sense of empathy. Much like the Modi jee you so admire.

Do you know that the commies in Kerala have introduced a junk food tax a few years ago?

Wrong step by the Communists in Kerala that is actually benefiting the Capitalists who run the "health and wellness" industry, the yoga clothes industry, the gym equipment industry, the stupidly fashionable clothes industry, the slimming centers industry, the "slimming green tea" industry etc. I think it is the huge numbers of those ayurvedic treatment resorts that instigated this tax.

Most investors are oblivious to market dynamics, and fall for cheap YouTube gurus and gets into options and shit.

Just stick to monthly SIP of blue chip or dividend funds, and you’ll be better than 90% than these market gurus.
Wise words, my man.. but trading ka bhi alag chaska hai

plus, it feels legit, taxed hai, legal hai.. economy, geopolitics driven hai.. tickles ones' fancies on so many levels.. yahan ki market/trading band hui to UK/Europe opening dekhna shuru, goes on till late night, fir BC raat ko 2 bajay US market dekho, subhe early early riser ho ke Nikkei and China ka haal dekho.. kabhi technical charts, to kabhi fundamental news analysis.. gets INSANE the more you get into it.

SIP and mutual me kaha aisay mazey ?

Money management is important but, basically, if you can.. set some trading money aside and play with it.. don't leverage your assets, ever ! .. end of the day legit form of gambling hi hai, you can get all nerdy but as a side hobby rakho.. most trades will be losers, you're waiting for the one that wipes those losses clean and put you ledger in the green end of the month :D

UPPPPPPP.JPG

Which company ?

Mojocare

Wrong step by the Communists in Kerala that is actually benefiting the Capitalists who run the "health and wellness" industry, the yoga clothes industry, the gym equipment industry, the stupidly fashionable clothes industry, the slimming centers industry, the "slimming green tea" industry etc. I think it is the huge numbers of those ayurvedic treatment resorts that instigated this tax.

What logic is this? If people are allowed to get unhealthy then these kinds of services benefit the most, not the other way round.

Wise words, my man.. but trading ka bhi alag chaska hai

plus, it feels legit, taxed hai, legal hai.. economy, geopolitics driven hai.. tickles ones' fancies on so many levels.. yahan ki market/trading band hui to UK/Europe opening dekhna shuru, goes on till late night, fir BC raat ko 2 bajay US market dekho, subhe early early riser ho ke Nikkei and China ka haal dekho.. kabhi technical charts, to kabhi fundamental news analysis.. gets INSANE the more you get into it.

SIP and mutual me kaha aisay mazey ?

Money management is important but, basically, if you can.. set some trading money aside and play with it.. don't leverage your assets, ever ! .. end of the day legit form of gambling hi hai, you can get all nerdy but as a side hobby rakho.. most trades will be losers, you're waiting for the one that wipes those losses clean and put you ledger in the green end of the month :D

View attachment 909348
Bro, I’m a test cricket enthusiast, my excitement is in stability. I’ll show you my book shelf sometime, you’ll see mostly finance and economics books, sprinkled with some psychology and societal dynamics books.

I have friends who does trading, few are in Bloomberg and Citi. Their portfolios has been wiped out in 2022. I do occasional trading when I’m absolutely sure about the insanity going on.

Like I will short Mamaearth after its IPO.

Wow ! How easily you legitimize something that must be banned.

But yes, I agree that the 7000+ Indian farmers in Maharashtra who suicided by just the first 10 months of 2022 should not have suicided but joined progressive groups to change the system but also established or joined outside-of-government cooperatives with their own retail stores in cities to better sell their produce. Though suicide takes courage it is no solution. Better is to rebel, revolt, agitate, collaborate and change.
why ban ? that's no solution..

logon ko apni greed pe lagaam rakhna chahiye

I mean, what next, ban attractive women (whatever type you prefer) from wearing sexy clothes, because some psycho might go all rapey on them ?

not the answer, bro.. khud ko samhalo, dunia ni control kar sakte, bhai

tu sach me pagal hai bc, 7000 farmers, every random suicide.. har cheez me tujhe kuch capitalism ka keeda dikh jaata hai LOL

Back
Top Bottom