What's new

What are skills needed to be a software engineer?

Take admission in a proper 4 years CS program. Programming language is just one aspect and C is only one language and that too very old one and becoming unpopular.

OK then what is being popular?

You are asking the wrong questions.

Like Modi said, don't worry about who you want to be, start thinking about what you really WANT TO DO.

If you really wanted to code, you would have done it long back. Its pretty clear that is NOT what you want to do with your life. SO what is it that you really like doing ?

You are asking the wrong questions.

Like Modi said, don't worry about who you want to be, start thinking about what you really WANT TO DO.

If you really wanted to code, you would have done it long back. Its pretty clear that is NOT what you want to do with your life. SO what is it that you really like doing ?

Do not divert from what is asked.

Which languages are needed to be a qualified sofware engineer?
bhai, best solution ye hai ki Bangalore ya mumbai chale jao vhaa pe aisi institutes hai ki jo tumhe programming ke basic ke sath live project pe kam karvainge aur experience certificate bhi denge jo tum TCS, Infosys, Mindtree, other companies mein job apply kar sakte hao. Ya to campus se place ho jao to tab tumhe sari IT companies programming language mein training denge. JAI HIND.

Do not divert from what is asked.

Rather than attempting to be a failed programmer, why don't you attempt to be successful in what you want ?

If you do not have the brains to do programming, better learn testing. Should be easier to find a job as a tester and quality guy.

Malayalam and Domicile from Kerala must be needed and as for as skills required you must qualify for lungi dance.....:lol:

On a serious note to be software engineer you must have natural tendency or aptitude otherwise you can became engineer but can't develop any software and that is why reputed institutes requires aptitude and intelligence test.

go the easy route buy a degree bribe the employee's to get you in.

Bro There are different streams in which you can enter the IT industry.

1. C, C++ -- > mainly for writing firmware kind of stuff.
2. C# -- > programing windows applications
3. Java --> used a lot in developing enterprise applications
4. Python --> (hot cake) good for data analytic's
5. Android -- > developing apps for android phone's
6. swift --> IOS application development

To help you further let me know what interests you ? do you have any dream ? What are your expectations ?

Rather than attempting to be a failed programmer, why don't you attempt to be successful in what you want ?

If you do not have the brains to do programming, better learn testing. Should be easier to find a job as a tester and quality guy.

Testing is now automated thanks to automated testing frameworks.

Bro There are different streams in which you can enter the IT industry.

1. C, C++ -- > mainly for writing firmware kind of stuff.
2. C# -- > programing windows applications
3. Java --> used a lot in developing enterprise applications
4. Python --> (hot cake) good for data analytic's
5. Android -- > developing apps for android phone's
6. swift --> IOS application development

To help you further let me know what interests you ? do you have any dream ? What are your expectations ?

Testing is now automated thanks to automated testing frameworks.

Thanks for your detailed answer.

But I think it is not just programming languages. It has to be something more.

I saw some Job advertisements ..something they ask of Agile technologies... Like Scrum.

I have done my Basics in C and Assembly language. But no Idea about Agile?

Back
Top Bottom