What's new

What Actually Happened? Peshawar University Attack

Make compulsary for every institute to have trained security guards of high level trained by pak fauj or so as any local guard can easily threatned by uni boys. Institue will pay them. Every uni charges student lab fees even lab has only 1 equipment so why not this.

If it's a big university, it could have it's own department of police force. Like a branch of the police stationed inside the university grounds with a small office and everything. They could function like a normal police station, just located inside the university.

I have been told that KPK police commandos were the first to reach the site, even before Army's QRF

Almost non existent, with just a couple of guards usually or in smaller schools maybe just 1 man with a stick
Yes, exactly they reached within 3 mins of first shot fired while army within 5-6 min and that's really quick and it averted a much larger loss of life. Thanks to PTI's non-interference policies and strengthening of the institutions, KPK police has grown into a force to reckon with, of which every Pakistani can be proud of.

What actually happened, was the security forces response good enough?

Four men entered Peshawar University wearing Burkas on 01 December 2017, the men entered the premises using an auto-rickshaw, disguised as students. The four men group were part of the banned outfit; TTP, which later took credit for the horrific and inhumane attack which resulted in the loss of 6 students and 3 other people.

TTP claimed that they did not attack the university but a safe house belonging to Pakistan's intelligence agency; Inter Services Intelligence (ISI). The army operation started soon after the first shots were fired and the operation lasted 2 hours; the first phase was to clear the area of all students, teachers and other members of staff, and then to start a search operation and eliminate the attackers. On a normal school day the university hosts around 400 students however due to religious holidays there were a reduced number of 150 students.

When talking about attacks on schools two names come into my mind; APS and Bacha Khan University. This attack was somewhat different interms of Military (QRF, FC, First Responders), Police and other security forces quick response time and the professionalism shown by all security forces. There could easily have been a huge loss of life if it wasn't for the security forces acting in a respectable time.

DG ISPR General Asif Ghafoor was quick to point out that the attackers were from Afghanistan and said that Pakistan Army and Pakistan Government were in contact with Afghanistan's DGMO and that Pakistan had handed over evidence proving that the attackers were in contact with their counterparts and bosses across the border.

This is for those that criticize the army for her role in ensuring the security and safety of Pakistan, for the people that criticize the military leadership for setting up DHA, Shaheen Air, Fauji Fertilizer and Askaari Aviation to earn money for national defence and shuhada trust. This video is for those that are arrogantly increasing their receivables in exchange for the people of the land.

Pakistan Zindabad! Pak Fauj Paindabad! :pakistan:

@Sher Shah Awan @war&peace @Khafee @Well.wisher @Divergent @Moonlight @waz @Kaptaan @Awan68 @Hell hound @Amigator @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Clutch @Enigma_ @Hareeb @Mrc @Max @Devil Soul @terry5 @Spring Onion @lastofthepatriots @RoadRunner401 @Starlord @El Sidd @LeGenD

This report is not as detailed as I wanted it to be because I am busier than usual.

Other analysis by me on recent attacks:
What Actually Happened? - Police Academy Attack
Lahore Blast - What we know so far?
The people who criticise army for dealing every situation on its merit as the foreign funded libturds who want to see defame the army, pitch the nation and army against each other so that then their masters can proceed with their evil plans. But Alhamdulillah, the army command is intelligent and the nation loves army. The way army tackled the sit-in and this attack on the agriculture university of Peshawar is testimony that army know when and where to use force with or without the request of the civilian terrorists sitting in the govt.

All of this is happening because of liberals. We should lynch them all.
Liberal rather libturds and terrorist are two sides of the same coin. Both bark against the army and the institutions of the country, both are foreign funded and both distort the image of the religion. Thus I agree with you, they are involved in it and we should get rid of them.

****, Yes!
I understand that emotions are high, but what makes you think I'm capable of killing 9 people?
Is it something I said in this thread? Some other thread?
If you are going to accuse me of mowing down 9 people with a rifle, you better give a reason for it.
@waz @The Eagle

The people who criticise army for dealing every situation on its merit as the foreign funded libturds who want to see defame the army, pitch the nation and army against each other so that then their masters can proceed with their evil plans. But Alhamdulillah, the army command is intelligent and the nation loves army. The way army tackled the sit-in and this attack on the agriculture university of Peshawar is testimony that army know when and where to use force with or without the request of the civilian terrorists sitting in the govt.

Liberal rather libturds and terrorist are two sides of the same coin. Both bark against the army and the institutions of the country, both are foreign funded and both distort the image of the religion. Thus I agree with you, they are involved in it and we should get rid of them.

Are you sure its not conservatives and terrorists you're talking about. Its just that there's so much intermingling between your kind and terrorists that the lines pretty blurred these days.
Although if conservatives are really hurt that badly merely by words then I do have to say that liberals are indeed the biggest terrorists.

I wonder what hurts more, liberal words or extremist bullets.

It seems like attack was live steamed to Afghanistan using afghan mobile signals that are readily picked up in Peshawar

our fellow Pakistani members hardly knows 2400 KM durend line which is mountainous and rough. It is IMPOSSIBLE to close. Even america cant control us-mexico plane border.

Moreover , it is impossible to secure each and every educational institutions from terrorists who wish to die .

One thing is possible to control this cross border terrorism which is strong diplomacy .

The world blames Pakistan despite giving scarification and support on War on terrorism.

Why dont we stop NATO supply to put pressure on foreign forces until they take serious actions against TTP and many terrorist groups.

Take help from Russia and China in UN security council to design an other Geneva accord for Afghanistan peace as there is no reason of staying on sovereign afghan land after killing of OBL .

Central Asian states, Iran and China have emphasized many times to END this war.

Are you sure its not conservatives and terrorists you're talking about. Its just that there's so much intermingling between your kind and terrorists that the lines pretty blurred these days.
Although if conservatives are really hurt that badly merely by words then I do have to say that liberals are indeed the biggest terrorists.

I wonder what hurts more, liberal words or extremist bullets.
It is not my kind rather your kind who takes foreign fund to follow their agenda and appear on TV shows to bark and squeal against the country, the religion and, of course, the army. Terrorists and libturds are intrinsically the same vile creatures.

It is not my kind rather your kind who takes foreign fund to follow their agenda and appear on TV shows to bark and squeal against the country, the religion and, of course, the army. Terrorists and libturds are intrinsically the same vile creatures.

If I had a rupee for each time to "bark and squel" I'd be on my way to buy my third property in defence. Its called speaking your own mind. Something that I don't think you're familiar with. Am I invading your safe space ? May I bring bandages to cover the wounds my words are causing ?

If I had a rupee for each time to "bark and squel" I'd be on my way to buy my third property in defence. Its called speaking your own mind. Something that I don't think you're familiar with. Am I invading your safe space ? May I bring bandages to cover the wounds my words are causing ?
We stand by the army, the state of Pakistan and its institution especially against the foreign funded terrorists and libturds who are hell bent on destabilising Pakistan.
Tier 1: Libturds
upload_2017-12-2_11-29-7.png

upload_2017-12-2_11-30-25.png

upload_2017-12-2_11-34-58.png

upload_2017-12-2_11-42-52.png

Tier 2 Libtards
upload_2017-12-2_11-36-34.png

upload_2017-12-2_11-37-31.png
upload_2017-12-2_11-38-20.png

upload_2017-12-2_11-39-28.png

upload_2017-12-2_11-40-16.png

upload_2017-12-2_11-46-9.png