What's new

what action should be taken against Pasha and Kiyani?

What Action against Pasha and Kiyani?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
what action should be taken against DG ISI Pasha and COAS Kiyani that are primarily responsible for the defence, not only the territory of Pakistan but also to protect its citizens from any intruders including safeguarding the country's sovereignty...:argh:

if we had our civil society strong enough the question would have been directed against Civil government.

NOTE: no Indians should vote, kindly.

Say sorry to the nation and resign but wait then the President be left alone to follow order from US and then he have to find new Generals acceptable to US

I think they should have atleast, engaged the heli, and forced it to land.

I was watching a Youtube stuff of Javed Chaudhuri.

KalTak "05-05-11" (Parts 1,2,3,4/4)

Those on the panel was one PAF Vice Chief, one Maj Gen who was an Aide to Gen Musharraf and one lady.

They have tried to explain the issue of the raid and the lady was quite vociferous wanting everyone's head.

While it is true that there has been a serious malfunction somewhere, but don't you think that one should wait for the investigation report is made available and then call out for people's head?

Did not vote since it is not an Indian affair and instead between the Pakistanis and between Pakistan and the US.

Resignation obviously.However it is upto the authorities to decide. I have read in the Urdu newspaper today that most likely Intel chief will resign. It will be a good step if he does that. Moreover Air chief should resign as well. He gave a strange statement today that our radars were not jammed rather they were turned off that day. I don't know how true it is.

I don't think the generals are to blame unless they gave Osama safe haven.

You can't blame the generals because we entered the country to kill Osama. We have stealth aircraft that would not be picked up by radar.

Give the generals a break!

why should action be needed against them? Our military leadership is self-declared paragon for patriotism, honour,...... (atleast that is what has been sold to us in every military intervention).

Why doesnt one or both of them quit themselves?

remove the army's powers
let pakistanis determine how pakistan must be run, for once

Strange question, and should not be asked …

The only Army chief who has opposed US policies and the only ISI chief who has shown guts to defy the CIA guidelines …

History will laugh on us for this media-prosecution …

Those on the panel was one PAF Vice Chief, one Maj Gen who was an Aide to Gen Musharraf and one lady.

They have tried to explain the issue of the raid and the lady was quite vociferous wanting everyone's head.

While it is true that there has been a serious malfunction somewhere, but don't you think that one should wait for the investigation report is made available and then call out for people's head?

Did not vote since it is not an Indian affair and instead between the Pakistanis and between Pakistan and the US.

I saw that, somebody posted it in this forum. I was thinking:

Off with their heads! -- Queen of heart
Bhere is the proformance - Saroj Khan

resignation by all means.... all the explanations are useless

I don't think the generals are to blame unless they gave Osama safe haven.

You can't blame the generals because we entered the country to kill Osama. We have stealth aircraft that would not be picked up by radar.

Give the generals a break!

even if they gave safe heaven, the matter is when you violate international border, and sovereignty of the country, the defence is suppose to take care of that. like I said should have atleast engaged them to land by force.

America should itself be ashamed of such actions. its against the spirit of Americanism, against the very foundation of your own country.

Strange question, and should not be asked …

The only Army chief who has opposed US policies and the only ISI chief who has shown guts to defy the CIA guidelines …

History will laugh on us for this media-prosecution …

do you mean we hanged RD? or do you mean the drone attack didnt happen yesterday? or Am I missing something?

I think that this is an opportune time for Pakistani Civil society to push the military from its perch and take back control of your country's destiny. The military should always be subservient to the civilian government. It is ridiculous that the military has so much influence on policy within Pakistan.

I think resignation comes when you feel that you are/were unable to perform your duties,

court martial comes through a trial.

civil court trial is when someone files a case against them.

continuation comes from when they feel they are trying to do the right thing.

my personal view is that we need Kiyani, I like to trust him or his strategy so far... there are forces that want usa-pakistan to break apart within the both countries political and defence structure, and some outsides forces as well.
and I think he is playing well so far.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom