What's new

"What about the Hundreds of Innocent People We are Killing With our Drone S

liar liar pants on fire

Wait, do you have a video camera hidden in my home?

(If you did, you would know that I actually watch BBC America for news, but mostly Top Gear and nature/wildlife and travel programs.)

Why don't she toss this Question to Kiyani+Gilani+Pasha??

@ topic: She has all right to protest, She did her job. I remember vietnaam war, ppl protested in similar manner. One lady voice is not enough, she need more American support for her voice...

No one would say anything against US if they fight for a real cause and act as they are supposed to. But its true that even if they target 2-3 Taliban fighters by drone attacks, it generally score over 15-16 in one go. And its also true that we can’t say someone a terrorist just because he was participating in any talk with few militants sitting with them and got killed in drone attack with them. We eat every day and then go to toilet on morning and forget what we talked yesterday, this is how things happens but a militant would be called only that person who is well trained/ fully armed and ready to fight with the other side and only then US’s drone attack on that certain person is justified if both the sides, US and Taliban, are open with a face to face war. But dropping bomb from sky on 20-30 in hunt of 2-3 Taliban fighters can’t be justified in any case :disagree:

US has recently demanded $50mil for every Western national killed by Pakistan side but they would understand that their people get full welfere/ medical/ pension and their families are fully supported by their government but the same isnt true in case of a national of Pakistan or of any other developing country. if a man of a developing country doesn’t back his home, his whole family including wife/ kids/ parents then come on the mercy of God only. We have horrible pictures of the people who were killed by CIA’s drone attack as below and I don’t think even those drone could take clear pictures of all these spot from sky, on the places they generally drop bombs and back? :usflag:

like the pictures we have as below,
http://www.google.co.in/search?q=dr...Qf3rrXdAw&sqi=2&ved=0CFkQsAQ&biw=1024&bih=447

Superb she is 100% right & there is no freedom of speech in US it is all bull **** you just saw how freedom of speech was crushed by the real terrorists of the world who are fighting with Imaginary enemy which does not exit. US, India, Israel, Europe, Australia etc they are united against imaginary enemies, they don't have enemies they are creating enemies for their own personal interests which is mainly Economical development through blood money.

Damn why do you replace your country by India every time? You are traitors hosting base for NATO to date :P Be matured enough before you speak .

No one would say anything against US if they fight for a real cause and act as they are supposed to. But its true that even if they target 2-3 Taliban fighters by drone attacks, it generally score over 15-16 in one go. And its also true that we can’t say someone a terrorist just because he was participating in any talk with few militants sitting with them and got killed in drone attack with them. We eat every day and then go to toilet on morning and forget what we talked yesterday, this is how things happens but a militant would be called only that person who is well trained/ fully armed and ready to fight with the other side and only then US’s drone attack on that certain person is justified if both the sides, US and Taliban, are open with a face to face war. But dropping bomb from sky on 20-30 in hunt of 2-3 Taliban fighters can’t be justified in any case

US has recently demanded $50mil for every Western national killed by Pakistan side but they would understand that their people get full welfere/ medical/ pension and their families are fully supported by their government but the same isnt true in case of a national of Pakistan or of any other developing country. if a man of a developing country doesn’t back his home, his whole family including wife/ kids/ parents then come on the mercy of God only. We have horrible pictures of the people who were killed by CIA’s drone attack as below and I don’t think even those drone could take clear pictures of all these spot from sky, on the places they generally drop bombs and back?

like the pictures we have as below

398155_338877692801108_200362006652678_1131648_180349556_n.jpg

405373_338877866134424_200362006652678_1131649_1250657544_n.jpg

399406_338878089467735_200362006652678_1131651_927435366_n.jpg

394078_338878302801047_200362006652678_1131652_457357312_n.jpg

405351_338878526134358_200362006652678_1131653_1348107228_n.jpg

409236_338878656134345_200362006652678_1131654_462049707_n.jpg

404700_338879206134290_200362006652678_1131659_1653346390_n.jpg

394809_338879269467617_200362006652678_1131660_649484667_n.jpg

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/154502-victims-drone-attacks-graphic.html

US calls Innocents as terrorists , Pakistan calls terrorists as freedom fighters . US is doing tit for tat . Both should change their policy w.r.t terrorists .

US calls Innocents as terrorists , Pakistan calls terrorists as freedom fighters . US is doing tit for tat . Both should change their policy w.r.t terrorists .

What was Ghandhi? What was Mangal Pandey and all suh? Were they freedom fighters or Terrorists? People who are defending their country against illegal occupation by the US should be called terrorists or......freedom fighters?

What about the thousands of innocent people has been killed by Taliban terrorist in Pakistan???????

I feel the Taliban's sympathizer are equally responsible for murder of thousand innocents.

Holy God...do sane people still exist in the US??

That is what counts as sane in your part of the world? We have always had those that disagree with this or that....part of being a democracy.

What was Ghandhi? What was Mangal Pandey and all suh? Were they freedom fighters or Terrorists? People who are defending their country against illegal occupation by the US should be called terrorists or......freedom fighters?

Was unaware Ghandi straped on a nail-bomb and went to a crowd...

I wouldn't know; I watch neither! :D

(seriously, no Fox or CNN)

Get most of my news from BBC web, always see if there are other sources for big stories.

(ps...you take your wife and kids to a bomb-making compound to score media points when they die, you are sub-human)

Bhagath Singh was terrorist you know ? Aung San Suu Kyi was also considered as so . Daliama was also considered as terrorist by China . Even Joan of Arc was considered as witch :P Kashmir is under control of Pakistan, China,India . There is no chance for separate Kashmir . They call people who are creating bomb blasts in India as freedom fighters . Now they are paying for what they did . Their own freedom fighters are bombing them .:bunny:

Thank you so much lady for expressing our thoughts our feelings in front of american people ... we being pakistani owe you .... thank you so much ...... i cannt do much to you but just saying thanks and thanks and thanks and thanks ....

Was unaware Ghandi straped on a nail-bomb and went to a crowd...

Perhaps you are also unaware that Mullah Umar never did that either.....so my question stands!

Bhagath Singh was terrorist you know ? Aung San Suu Kyi was also considered as so . Daliama was also considered as terrorist by China . Even Joan of Arc was considered as witch :P Kashmir is under control of Pakistan, China,India . There is no chance for separate Kashmir . They call people who are creating bomb blasts in India as freedom fighters . Now they are paying for what they did . Their own freedom fighters are bombing them .:bunny:

You haven't really answered my question. Let me ask you again, what would you call a person who fights to defend his country from invaders? Do you call them terrorists or freedom fighters. Also, what do you call bastards who invade country after country on lies and deceit, don't they deserve to be tagged the real terrorists?

What about the thousands of innocent people has been killed by Taliban terrorist in Pakistan???????

I feel the Taliban's sympathizer are equally responsible for murder of thousand innocents.

Those have been killed by TTP and allies, not Talibaan or Mullah Omer etc. They are mercenaries fighting for money, money that is coming from India, America and probably Israel as per our own intelligence agencies. TTP was formed to give Talibaan a bad name in Pakistan where the real Talibaan had, and still have a lot of support. Mullah Omer and the real talibaan had renounced TTP atleast 7-8 years ago. With so many posts, one would have expected better knowledge from you.

Perhaps you are also unaware that Mullah Umar never did that either.....so my question stands!

You haven't really answered my question. Let me ask you again, what would you call a person who fights to defend his country from invaders? Do you call them terrorists or freedom fighters. Also, what do you call bastards who invade country after country on lies and deceit, don't they deserve to be tagged the real terrorists?

Those have been killed by TTP and allies, not Talibaan or Mullah Omer etc. They are mercenaries fighting for money, money that is coming from India, America and probably Israel as per our own intelligence agencies. TTP was formed to give Talibaan a bad name in Pakistan where the real Talibaan had, and still have a lot of support. Mullah Omer and the real talibaan had renounced TTP atleast 7-8 years ago. With so many posts, one would have expected better knowledge from you.

Do you think people are fooled by your stupid falacy? TTP (tehreek taliban Pakistan) are 100% allies with mullah omer and called him ameer ul momeinein. Their allies terrorist laskar jhangvi, sipah shahba,tablighee etc all are working on same agenda. turn Ahle sunnat
to najdi or kill and kill every shia and other sects and believers. mullah omer was doing same job even before 911 in Afghanistan. Riaz basra ,murder of Iranian ambbasidor and several of shias was in mullah omer shelter before 911, fled after US attack in Afghanistan and had killed in Pakistan by his own villagers.

you need to the see the newspaper of 2008 feb (i do not remember the date) where mullah confirmed that he has nothing against Pakistan and and they are not allies with TTP ....... and kindly stop this riaz basra talk i know better than you what he was and what he was not...

Back
Top Bottom