What's new

What Abhinindon told to his seniors...?

Bro, what proof is there that he said that ? any ?
I posted my mail I.D above....

I will give you proofs with conditions since journalist is from India and he is Muslim.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/what-abhinindon-told-to-his-seniors.655233/#post-12119784

Please give us your source for this alleged encounter between Abhinandan and his superiors. I believe that India had no way of shooting down a F16 but don't make up dialogues that may not have happened. Is this what passes for evidence in PDF?
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/what-abhinindon-told-to-his-seniors.655233/#post-12119784

How did this journalist "source" of yours know this, then? Was he present in the room with Abhinandan and his superiors?
He was also invited with info that Abinondon will attend the press breif later they were informed it is cancelled upon inquiring to air force staff "Junior ranker" he replied " Kisi ko batana nahien Abhi ne manna kar diya hai" so on...

Abhinandan has reported F-16 kill with IAF when he was debriefing after his return from pakistan.
This is the truth.

He wouldn't utter anything in India as we have a lot of videos of him. We committed not to show any more videos of him as long as he doesn't speak a word against Pakistan or becomes part of Indian propaganda.

He's saving himself by not speaking. And you guys want to respect him for that???

As per sources Modi Govt wants that Abhinondon should appear before media display his medal and make claim that he shot down PAF F-16...

He replied to his seniors that how can i make such claim which never happened? and I don't want that next time our pilot eject there and they kill him because of my lies....

Truly a gentleman...In Pakistan he said he will not change his words and he still carried his promise...

@Windjammer @RescueRanger @Rashid Mahmood

They wanted from him all this on the eve of 26th Feb, 2020
@Joe Shearer

Bro, what proof is there that he said that ? any ?
A journalist with long career in media with verified twitter account plus his invitation mails from ministry and air force.

As per sources Modi Govt wants that Abhinondon should appear before media display his medal and make claim that he shot down PAF F-16...

He replied to his seniors that how can i make such claim which never happened? and I don't want that next time our pilot eject there and they kill him because of my lies....

Truly a gentleman...In Pakistan he said he will not change his words and he still carried his promise...

@Windjammer @RescueRanger @Rashid Mahmood

They wanted from him all this on the eve of 26th Feb, 2020
I actually believe that Abinandhan is a gentleman who is brave and took a missile under the orders of a stupid hindutva government.
He is will not shame himself to the level of modi

I actually believe that Abinandhan is a gentleman who is brave and took a missile under the orders of a stupid hindutva government.
He is will not shame himself to the level of modi
Very bad....A an enemy pilot loaded with
R-77 against your Air Force....And you calling him a gentleman....

He did what a fighter is suppose to do.
He lost his air battle to a superior equipment/environment/ pilot .
He didn't try to ignite the crowd by shooting directly on any civilian.
He answered the questions gracefully.
He was brave enough to admire his enemy .
He is has kept his word so far.That's how true gentlemen behave.
Fellows... Stop making fun of him just because he is our enemy.

Very bad....A an enemy pilot loaded with
R-77 against your Air Force....And you calling him a gentleman....
What's wrong with that?
Soldiers dont hate soldiers.
He was following orders just like our men have to follow orders.
Fact is he has not spoken a single word against Pakistan

What's wrong with that?
Soldiers dont hate soldiers.
He was following orders just like our men have to follow orders.
Fact is he has not spoken a single word against Pakistan
He was carrying R-77 missiles to shoot down my planes your planes our planes....
And your are happy that he has not spoken any fkin word....

Back
Top Bottom