What's new

‘We’ve taken control of stadium’: PDM workers forcefully enter Multan rally venue

WHO is a failed organisation. The organization failed to provide real time information which led to worldwide spread of the SARS CoV2.

I came here with my mind made.

Provide the numbers that proves GoP had it under control the spread. GoP still doesn't know who was Patient Zero in Pakistan and when.
Stupid sense less statements.

WHO is failed. Lolz ...

U r making fun of yours nothing else.

Stupid sense less statements.

WHO is failed. Lolz ...

U r making fun of yours nothing else.

You can pick any country of the world and will see lawmakers lamenting WHOs impracticality in dealing with pandemics and epidemics.

Most countries do not want to remain susceptible to whims of WHO which is accused of bias in fields of academia.

There's an ongoing case in the highest court about covid19 package announced by the government.

The quarantine facilities as announced are no different than ghost schools.

If you are done then please allow someone else to continue.

Thanks and regards.

You can pick any country of the world and will see lawmakers lamenting WHOs impracticality in dealing with pandemics and epidemics.

Most countries do not want to remain susceptible to whims of WHO which is accused of bias in fields of academia.

There's an ongoing case in the highest court about covid19 package announced by the government.

The quarantine facilities as announced are no different than ghost schools.

If you are done then please allow someone else to continue.

Thanks and regards.
There is no shortage of stupids in the world. Contrary to the false narrative u r trying to build WHO is still getting fundings and is working which means most of the people believe in WHO.

Now back to orginal discussion u failed to present a single fact and just presenting your biased allegations as facts.

There is no shortage of stupids in the world. Contrary to the false narrative u r trying to build WHO is still getting fundings and is working which means most of the people believe in WHO.

Now back to orginal discussion u failed to present a single fact and just presenting your biased allegations as facts.

Its not about beliefs but practical facts.

It is my opinion that government is politicising the pandemic as it struggles to cope with modern needs arising from the situation. The clueless government is blaming the opposition for its incompetence.

Maulana want to be PM in his life time and rest of children trying there best to protect parents haram ki kamai ..

Last edited:
Kinda sums up our situation
There is no right and wrong
We only have sharifs and IK followersView attachment 691906

Clearly you dont
Otherwise i would have just said it
I am the one who gave that post a positive rating, and let me just make it clear that this post neither deserves a positive rating, because it is not high quality enough to befit the mark, nor is it deserving of a negative rating, as it is not a troll or exceptionally low quality post made with bad intent.

I gave it a positive rating in retaliation to what I see is a politically motivated and incorrectly applied negative rating.

Two very senior members on this forum I have observed them misuse negative ratings against other Pakistani members based on them not liking the political content. This is both wrong and unacceptable. Where it happens like this, it is up to the recipient of the negative rating to protest and question it to mods/admins if they deem necessary.

I personally have never given a negative rating to someone other than a troll or a deeply inflammatory remark, almost always by some Indian member.

I know that positive rating I gave is wrong, I know it for a fact, but I’ll keep it there as long as that other completely misapplied opposite rating stays there. The whole point of me rating it was to draw folks like yourself’s attention to the need for keeping things civil in political divisive and charged conversations.

Too many times I myself have witnessed ire and absolute intolerance by a certain politician persuasion for the opinions of others, often that’s verged on a juvenile display of frustration.

Apologies for the rant. I thought I’d explain myself. Thanks. :)

Its not about beliefs but practical facts.

It is my opinion that government is politicising the pandemic as it struggles to cope with modern needs arising from the situation. The clueless government is blaming the opposition for its incompetence.
Point out a single fact and figures in all of your above posts.

I am the one who gave that post a positive rating, and let me just make it clear that this post neither deserves a positive rating, because it is not high quality enough to befit the mark, nor is it deserving of a negative rating, as it is not a troll or exceptionally low quality post made with bad intent.

I gave it a positive rating in retaliation to what I see is a politically motivated and incorrectly applied negative rating.

Two very senior members on this forum I have observed them misuse negative ratings against other Pakistani members based on them not liking the political content. This is both wrong and unacceptable. Where it happens like this, it is up to the recipient of the negative rating to protest and question it to mods/admins if they deem necessary.

I personally have never given a negative rating to someone other than a troll or a deeply inflammatory remark, almost always by some Indian member.

I know that positive rating I gave is wrong, I know it for a fact, but I’ll keep it there as long as that other completely misapplied opposite rating stays there. The whole point of me rating it was to draw folks like yourself’s attention to the need for keeping things civil in political divisive and charged conversations.

Too many times I myself have witnessed ire and absolute intolerance by a certain politician persuasion for the opinions of others, often that’s verged on a juvenile display of frustration.

Apologies for the rant. I thought I’d explain myself. Thanks. :)
thanks for confirming what i am saying..

people who support PMLN corruption are those who are either corrupt or hate PTI so they support corruption now.. its like you start calling a thief a saint, because you hate you neighbor who the thief is stealing from.

what really surprises me how is this nation still standing..

i guess will see if we can survive the next round of looting in 2028..i guess its perpetual cycle of someone fixing things just for zardaris and sharifs to come back for looting

we came close to bankruptcy this time, next time not sure ..

thanks for confirming what i am saying..

people who support PMLN corruption are those who are either corrupt or hate PTI so they support corruption now.. its like you start calling a thief a saint, because you hate you neighbor who the thief is stealing from.

what really surprises me how is this nation still standing..

i guess will see if we can survive the next round of looting in 2028..i guess its perpetual cycle of someone fixing things just for zardaris and sharifs to come back for looting

we came close to bankruptcy this time, next time not sure ..
No point of discussing logic with such persons.

In hatred of imran khan some persons cant even see that a person is trolling in almost every thread.

What can u extract from post of person if he claims that WHO has failed as they declare Pakistan among 7 best response country. The poster even claim that there was no control on corona in the pakistan during the first wave. Also claiming there is no data on corona cases of Pakistan. And presenting all these statements as fact rather than opinion.

If such a person is not troll then what he is ?

In any case a decent man could have raised his difference of opinion on think tank thread and not here but i am gonna stay with my negative ranking due to miss information and trolling by the poster.

The guy literally called himself a retired troll - whose 99% posts are actually one line trolling. Just saying.
But I understand your “wo hamara mehmaan mara to hum unka mahmaan maray ga ab” logic.

Back
Top Bottom