What's new

Western Civilization is the manifestation of the Dajjal as a socio-cultural-political-economic phenomenon

“one-eyed” : that is, it looks upon only one side of life — material progress — and is unaware of its spiritual side.
By this standard what is this?
"China is officially an atheist state and Communist Party members are banned from believing in or practicing any faith; there is concern that religion can function as an alternative to Communism and thus undermine loyalty to the government."

In contrast, American official motto adopted by the US Congress is "In God we trust" which is Quranic.

Countries and civilizations are not evil but nationalist ideologies of many countries are.

ibn-e-sayyad disappeared from history pages after the conquest of Khaybar and expulsion of jews from Madinah. he had all the signs of dajjal. he was born in jewish family and had supernatural powers. that's why Prophet S.A.W and Hazrat Umar R.A went to see him. Hazrat Umar R.A wanted to kill the boy but Prophet S.A.W forbade him and said if this boy is dajjal than only i will be able to kill him otherwise Jesus A.S will kill dajjal. dajjal will be a single person but he will have a global system backing him.

I know brother, that's why i quoted the number of the Hadith from Muslim in my comments.

You guys cannot do translation of hadith text talking about future (prophecy) with literal way. It is very clear future event cannot be translated literally, the same like the future event (prophecy) posted in Bible last chapter.

Dajjal or the one eye creature is basically TV, handphone, where later internet make it more profound in its impact

Just think that Youtube cannot be limited with time any more, it can bring back the death person to live, Dajjal is fast as we communicate in this forum despite I am here in Indonesia while I am speaking to Canadian with delay in sending the message to each other less than a second.

With TV, YT, handphone, there Western culture is spread over, so we can see many Eastern People like Japanese, Korean, Chinese women adopt western culture and it can be clearly seen on their women dress. It spread to other places as well, but for Muslim the Western culture is not spread too much. We only discuss Western culture which is bad that lead to making sin

Some stories about Dajjal is fabricated and based on weak Hadith

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom