What's new

West Indies Tour of India 2011

India lose two wickets in last hour.I am sad.I hope dhoni,yuvraj bats well in 2nd day

Never mind buddy. Among those 2 wickets, one was of Ishant Sharma, sent as night watchman. :coffee:

Dravid is in an excellent form since England. Great batting display. Now just 3 centuries behind ponting. Way to go.:tup:

True friend. He is definitely going to finish as highest run-getter for 2011. :victory:
Today he surpassed Ian bell (with 952 runs from 10 matches with 5 centuries and 2 fities) :agree:

:flame:India Should win this one Comfortably ,Victory by an innings on the cards.:flame:

End of day's play

India 631/7 declared.
West Indies 34/2 (12.0 ov). Good going. Match in total control.

Excellent innings by Dhoni and Laxman.

139103.jpg

139104.jpg

I think we will beat westindis this time also. today i went to the stadium.i enjoy dhoni's batting.

Hoping for the bowlers to do well. Aim for a couple of wickets in the morning session.

#India's win by an innings and 15 runs is their 75th at home in 231 Tests (Lost 49, Tied 1 and Drawn 106).
#Overall India have won 112 out of 457 played (Lost 143, Tied 1 and Drawn 201) - winning % 24.50.
#Sachin Tendulkar figures in 63 wins - the most by an Indian player. He is followed by Rahul Dravid (56), VVS Laxman (47), Anil Kumble (43) and Harbhajan Singh (40).
#Tendulkar has scored 20 centuries in a winning cause, followed by Dravid (15), Laxman (7), Sehwag (7), Gavaskar (6) and Azharuddin (5).
#Umesh Yadav (4/80) has produced his best bowling figures in Test Cricket, surpassing the 3 for 23 in the first innings of the Kolkata Test.
# Yadav's figures of 7 for 103 are his best in a Test match.
# West Indies' 463 is their highest totalin the second innings of a Test match against India, obliterating the 443 for seven wickets declared at Kanpur in December 1958.
#VVS Laxman has been adjudged the Man of the Match for the sixth time in Tests - his second against West Indies.
#Laxman had first received the Man of the Match award against West Indies for posting 69 not out & 74 at Port of Spain in April 2002.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom