What's new

West-India Nexus Aiming For Another Dacca

Kashmir WAS Kashmir IS and Kashmir WILL remain an Integral Part of India!! Period!!

You people can keep crying as much as you want! :-)) LMAO

bullshit_detector4.gif

nuff said!!
Indeed I agree.

You are right, In my personal opinion, I think that era is not yet 100% over. It is still echoing on both sides may be somewhere more louder than other.

And I never said its over.. Just that its lost its newness.. In Pakistan though it's a new bride so the taste has not yet worn off :)

Kashmir WAS Kashmir IS and Kashmir WILL remain an Integral Part of India!! Period!!

Indeed I agree.

Good to know you agreed,

Even if you shouldn't i still don't give a damn f@ck!

Now Live with it :)

one side supremacy of Pakistan as a nuclear state is advertised flawlessly to rule out threats and invasion and suddenly '' another Dacca'' kind of articles are emerging from ground zero. Cannot understand such duality.

Indeed I agree.
We are crying..Kashmir is still with us...in the end the result disappoints who??..

West-India Nexus Aiming For Another Dacca

Two things stand between Pakistan and its enemies: People’s power
and the nukes.
Jawad Raza Khan | Friday | 16 December 2011
PakNationalists.com

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan—It was afternoon or perhaps evening tea time when I entered my house in a middle class neighborhood of Karachi.

This time of the day was a leisure stretch, with jokes cracking along with rusk and tea, but today I realized that the environment was different. The intense silence at that unexpected time left a permanent mark in my memory for the rest of my life.

I looked around to see if everyone was fine. But nothing of that sort was the reason for that eerie hush. While looking at those gloomy faces my eyes turned into a question mark. My grandmother, feeling my confusion, broke into tears, grabbed me tight, and cried, ‘son, we have been divided. Pakistan is broken.”

At the tender age of four I couldn’t comprehend much from that cry of sorrow, but the intense emotions of my grandmother made me cry louder than her.

This was 16 December 1971.

This was how most Pakistanis reacted to this tragedy.

Mr. Khan can be reached at jrkhan67@yahoo.com . Slightly edited for space and clarity.

© 2007-2011. All rights reserved. PakNationalists.com
Verbatim copying and distribution of this entire article is permitted in any medium
without royalty provided this notice is preserved.

One or two days before only somebody in this forum showed photographs of Pak newspaper by date of 1971 war, where it was clearly shown that the Pak govt disclosed about surrender 3-4 days after the actual date 16th Dec.

So dramatic start of the article of grandmother crying on 16th Dec is far from reality.

Why can't this forum strictly moniter Indian members activities on Pakistan related threads, already there are huge number of Indian members here & when they start trolling(all of them) than(i guess) even Mods think k kitnon ko ban karen gay.

Sadly another debatable thread became easy prey of trolls from neighbor.

I do not really understand what is the importance of the NUKES in context of USA. What is the point of repeating the Nuke word, as if it would deter the United States to take any action. Yea, I get why India should be careful about Nukes from PAKISTAN but USA - I mean seriously ??

Never fails to Amaze me what kind of propaganda/ stupid journalism educated people like the ones on forums are ready to absorb and believe.

Guys it does not matter it is Pakistan or India, If USA wants to crush any of us, it can do it easy. The Iraq, Afgan or any other wars where US has taken causalities is different. They are not full blown wars, They are not situations where the US wants to crush the enemy. Except Russia and China, no other country is in any sort of position to take the US head on in an actual war and cause any sort of substantial damage to mainland US. No one has the strength - Either military or Diplomatic.

So please, no nukes card with US, Guys there are lot of things involved here not just Nuclear capability of Pakistan. If Pakistan can reach mainland US with any of its delivery systems is another matter. Diplomacy and other available options are the best to keep the USA engaged.

Two things stand between Pakistan and its enemies: People’s power and the nukes.

Neither is sufficient nor robust enough a reason to prevent the serious existential threat that the state faces presently, from within and without.

The Pak leaders are like aliens from Mars.

They were imported from USA to 'finish' Pakistan what a joke..!

zardaris major assets are in the states and the recently resigned ambassador is american citizen i think

I do not really understand what is the importance of the NUKES in context of USA. What is the point of repeating the Nuke word, as if it would deter the United States to take any action. Yea, I get why India should be careful about Nukes from PAKISTAN but USA - I mean seriously ??

Never fails to Amaze me what kind of propaganda/ stupid journalism educated people like the ones on forums are ready to absorb and believe.

Guys it does not matter it is Pakistan or India, If USA wants to crush any of us, it can do it easy. The Iraq, Afgan or any other wars where US has taken causalities is different. They are not full blown wars, They are not situations where the US wants to crush the enemy. Except Russia and China, no other country is in any sort of position to take the US head on in an actual war and cause any sort of substantial damage to mainland US. No one has the strength - Either military or Diplomatic.

So please, no nukes card with US, Guys there are lot of things involved here not just Nuclear capability of Pakistan. If Pakistan can reach mainland US with any of its delivery systems is another matter. Diplomacy and other available options are the best to keep the USA engaged.

Ok mate go check AIPAC runs american govt policy. They would rather a nuke on America than Israel. We only need to get a couple through and with Israel size it would be decimated. I am not suggesting they should be used but in the event we faced a threat Im sure targets of india, Aipac run american govt troops and india would be targetted. Oh and that would weaken india in the face of china get it.

Back
Top Bottom