What's new

We're not a dumpster! Indonesia sends plastic, shoes & DIAPERS disguised as paper waste back to US

When the company imported a paper waste it should mean PAPER ONLY (meant for recycle) and not mixed with plastic and other junks.
Yes, that's why I asked. Where they blind when they received it? They could take them to court.

Where they blind when they bought it?

No, they weren't blind. It's deliberate. The naughty companies use the permit they have (and lack of supervision) to illegally hide the junks among legally imported material -waste papers. The companies generate extra profit from importing junks. This practice had been going on for decades but now government has taking action.

No, they weren't blind. It's deliberate. The naughty companies use the permit they have (and lack of supervision) to illegally hide the junks among legally imported material -waste papers. The companies generate extra profit from importing junks. This practice had been going on for decades but now government has taking action.

Ding ding ding and we have a winner

Why go personal, its just your opinion to begin with, as you dont know what happened on the ground in INDONESIA Apparently and judging your opinion is as the right situation.
Personal? I'm talking you do do research and that's personal? And dont you INDONESIA me, we've fought for your independence. Thus having some say in the situation at hand.

Yeah why didnt Indonesian inspectors just look into the falsely labeled containers before they received them!!!

And in first place Indonesians shouldnt be importing recyleable paper for their factories, if Canadians and Australians dumping unrecycleable plastics on their country bothers them so much!

Last edited:
Why are the Indonesians and Pakistanis arguing? For gods sake we have literally nothing between us, if you want to have a personal argument don’t bring the entire country into it and keep the thread on topic.

https://www.wowshack.com/the-forgotten-contribution-of-pakistan-to-indonesian-independence/
Pakistan helped Indonesia gain independence.
And Indonesia has literally carried Pakistan through tough times too.
That’s why we’re equal. Is it really worth arguing over trash?

Children stop fighting like you are personally responsible for the rubbish and/ or for sending it back!

Children stop fighting like you are personally responsible for the rubbish and/ or for sending it back!
I think you should be fair to who to the one who deserve the first punnishment dad... You have a naughty bad mouth children out there

I think you should be fair to who to the one who deserve the first punnishment dad... You have a naughty bad mouth children out there
I am not interested in first one ONLY! But also the one who didnt report but went after to answer!

What the hell is your problem?
aPpArEnTlY aSkInG ThE rIgHt QuEsTiOn

Like it's gonna change a damn thing. Like it's directed at the right person. Like your question makes sense to begin with.
If you cant answer stop getting aggressive! THAT isnt the answer to ANYTHING!

Scroll up and you will see who got initiated based on a question which was legit!

Just your opinion
If you didnt understand the question, you dont need to jump in blind and be aggressive!
Really? Or are you being a toad in a well? Go do some research about the situation.
Kick your sarcasm out when the member apparently didnt understand your question due to it!

I am not interested in first one ONLY! But also the one who didnt report but went after to answer!

If you cant answer stop getting aggressive! THAT isnt the answer to ANYTHING!

Scroll up and you will see who got initiated based on a question which was legit!

If you didnt understand the question, you dont need to jump in blind and be aggressive!

Kick your sarcasm out when the member apparently didnt understand your question due to it!
That would explain her answer

What the hell is your problem?
THIS is never an answer and is literally the reaction of a street gangster! We encourage intellectual debates and discussions not street bullying!

That would explain her answer
We are PAKISTANIS we dont behave like lowly people! Hence, I would scold you for your behaviour irrespective of how others are behaving! UNDERSTOOD?

THIS is never an answer and is literally the reaction of a street gangster! We encourage intellectual debates and discussions not street bullying!

We are PAKISTANIS we dont behave like lowly people! Hence, I would scold you for your behaviour irrespective of how others are behaving! UNDERSTOOD?
Sorry, my bad

Back
Top Bottom