What's new

Welcome to Vietnam: Harris arrives Hanoi for a 3 day visit

In 1950, China did not owe the Soviet Union debt.

China's debt to the Soviet Union came from aid and loans from September 1954 to June 1958.

The CCP and the SUCP are equal.
The China Soviet relationship broke down because the Soviet Union wanted to station a fleet on Chinese territory.
We are not a Soviet colony, so we let them go.
In 1965, while enduring three years of famine, we paid off the debts of the Soviet Union.
Okay, then how could CN have money to buy food and supply and even aircraft from Soviet during civil war ??

----------

What did the Soviet Union do to help? First, it provided the means of transportation that allowed for a speedy invasion. In late September 1949, Mao issued a desperate plea for assistance to Stalin: “the railroads in this region are poor, the conditions difficult, there are few people, and there is no food,” he wrote. “We acutely need and hope that you will help us with 30-50 transport aircraft to ship food, clothing, key personnel, and some of the troops.”

What if such assistance was not forthcoming? Mao warned that he would have to delay his invasion until March-April 1950. “This would be detrimental to the solution of the Xinjiang problem.” Stalin agreed. He volunteered the requested airplanes.

Second, the Soviet Union provided other supplies that were crucial to the PLA’s invasion. After Stalin loaned the aircraft, Mao asked for aviation fuel. “We are encountering great difficulty in this matter.” Once again, Stalin pledged his support.

Food was one of the most vexing problems for the Chinese armed forces. The PLA needed huge amounts of grain and other foodstuffs to feed its 90,000 men involved in the invasion, but it hesitated to requisition too much food from the local population in Xinjiang. Commander Peng Dehuai understood that it would be a public relations disaster—one that could spark local resistance—if the new Chinese army was perceived as an occupying force in Xinjiang. So, again, Mao asked his Soviet friends for help: this time, for 10,000 tons of grain. Stalin consented.

The US is a tech nation. Making shoes can be outsourced, because irrelevant.
In 3 weeks from now all Saigoner will get two shots vaccines all will be vaccinated then the city can be reopened. So the plan of the government.
Reopen only mean they can go out and travel around Saigon and buy pickup food, not eating inside the restaurant till Covid is over.

Other cities will still not let Saigon people in those Hoa ethnic there in. Keeping Vinfast, Samsung , LG factories out of Covid is far more important than earning money from Saigon restaurants.

Okay, then how could CN have money to buy food and supply and even aircraft from Soviet during civil war ??

----------

What did the Soviet Union do to help? First, it provided the means of transportation that allowed for a speedy invasion. In late September 1949, Mao issued a desperate plea for assistance to Stalin: “the railroads in this region are poor, the conditions difficult, there are few people, and there is no food,” he wrote. “We acutely need and hope that you will help us with 30-50 transport aircraft to ship food, clothing, key personnel, and some of the troops.”

What if such assistance was not forthcoming? Mao warned that he would have to delay his invasion until March-April 1950. “This would be detrimental to the solution of the Xinjiang problem.” Stalin agreed. He volunteered the requested airplanes.

Second, the Soviet Union provided other supplies that were crucial to the PLA’s invasion. After Stalin loaned the aircraft, Mao asked for aviation fuel. “We are encountering great difficulty in this matter.” Once again, Stalin pledged his support.

Food was one of the most vexing problems for the Chinese armed forces. The PLA needed huge amounts of grain and other foodstuffs to feed its 90,000 men involved in the invasion, but it hesitated to requisition too much food from the local population in Xinjiang. Commander Peng Dehuai understood that it would be a public relations disaster—one that could spark local resistance—if the new Chinese army was perceived as an occupying force in Xinjiang. So, again, Mao asked his Soviet friends for help: this time, for 10,000 tons of grain. Stalin consented.

Reopen only mean they can go out and travel around Saigon and buy pickup food, not eating inside the restaurant till Covid is over.

Other cities will still not let Saigon people in those Hoa ethnic there in. Keeping Vinfast, Samsung , LG factories out of Covid is far more important than earning money from Saigon restaurants.

10000 tons of grain? You think it's a big help?

okya, I forgot you were Vietnamese.

My personal assets can not be able to afford 10000 tons of rice, but I can afford half.

Fortunately, Ho Chi Minh's IQ is higher than you. Instead of seeking assistance from a country 7000 kilometers away, he found his neighbor.

Vietnamese's ungrateful face is ridiculous. They try their best to distort history and don't care about logic at all.
In fact, in 1979, you were the traitors.

Last edited:
10000 tons of grain? You think it's a big help?

okya, I forgot you were Vietnamese.

My personal assets can not be able to afford 10000 tons of rice, but I can afford half.
Rice only ?? trying to ignore aircraft and fuel and medicine for the whole time during civil war ??:pop:

-------
After Stalin loaned the aircraft, Mao asked for aviation fuel.

Rice only ?? trying to ignore aircraft and fuel and medicine for the whole time during civil war ??:pop:

-------
After Stalin loaned the aircraft, Mao asked for aviation fuel.

CCP asked the SUCP to provide 30-50 aircraft to transport drugs, not to ask the Soviet Union to give away aircraft and drugs.
Did you read the article carefully?

I was saying once that in 1950, the CCP did not owe debt to the SUCP.

The Chinese people have always thanked the CPSU for its assistance. The Soviet Union is our teacher, our friend and our enemy. This is not contradictory

For example, my head-pic is Soviet general Ivan Stepanovich Konev.

However, China is not a colony of any country. No matter any country wants to infringe China's sovereignty, it is tantamount to breaking with China. The Soviet Union is no exception.

Last edited:
CCP asked the SUCP to provide 30-50 aircraft to transport drugs, not to ask the Soviet Union to give away aircraft and drugs.
Did you read the article carefully?
WHatever, CN was in big debt to Soviet after the civil war. Stop lying China did not owe the Soviet Union debt. CN didnt even have hard cash to buy food and medicine from Soviet.

This weapons are nots made by China, China had just transferred the amount of weapons Soviet Union had given to China .
First, you claimed that no Chinese military advisors, and now this bs, let me help you with another one, maybe the food and rice were not grown in China?
You can twist as much as you can, but it is all documented for everyone to see in this generation and a hundred generations to come.

Well, North Koreans also believe that the commander of the Korean War is not Peng Dehuai, but Kim Il Sung. Koreans also believe that their army is under the command of Bai Shanye.

You're a joke, Lack of basic political knowledge. Do you really think Vietnamese and North Koreans are qualified to talk about command with the Chinese?

Or you ask the Americans and the French to see if they believe you?

In Vietnam war with france, chinese advisers were hiden them selves in jungle and no permited to the front with fight. Its the truth, you are really idiot kid.

As the true Han patriot, man like you'd better admit that CN is still very weak, still rely deeply on exporting products to EU-US to earn money.

CN will not survive if US-EU slap 100% tariff to all CN export products like what Trump want. US will crush CN easily like Mongol did to CN in 13th century.
look, we are on the same page, we both agreed that Saigon should be lock up in the next ten years.
and like I said, everything you spilled all reflects back to vietnam, Tpp, Covid, let me give you an appluase.

WHatever, CN was in big debt to Soviet after the civil war. Stop lying China did not owe the Soviet Union debt. CN didnt even have hard cash to buy food and medicine from Soviet.

Little cute, do you know how many reserve warehouses the Japanese Kwantung Army has in Northeast China?

Harris's approval ratings just crashed. over a third of voters in the US absolutely hate her.

Had a lot of fun teasing the most and second most delusional kid on this forum, time to enjoy my Friday night.

First, you claimed that no Chinese military advisors, and now this bs, let me help you with another one, maybe the food and rice were not grown in China?
You can twist as much as you can, but it is all documented for everyone to see in this generation and a hundred generations to come.

For generations in Vietnam, the lession from China CPC is that, she do less but talk more, lying and fabricating ..., and try to interference in our affair and try to take position to negociate with our enemies in back of us.

China is untrusted partner.

For generations in Vietnam, the lession from China CPC is that, she do less but talk more, lying and fabricating ..., and try to interference in our affair and try to take position to negociate with our enemies in back of us.

China is untrusted partner.
listen, we really do care about what you guys think about us, I meant it, we really do, but times up, I gotta go, it's Friday night,later.

Little cute, do you know how many reserve warehouses the Japanese Kwantung Army has in Northeast China?
As I remeberred Kwantung Army was defeated by Soviet, so Soviet would take those warehouses, not CN.

Don't say Soviet gave those warehouse to CN for free, Soviet even took away vladivostok ask Manchusrian lands from CN. CN was dam poor and broke after ww2 and didn't even have money to buy food to feed the army and had to keep begging help from Soviet :pop:

---------
In August 1945, the Kwantung Army was engaged by Soviet troops during the Manchurian Strategic Offensive Operation. The Kwantung Army surrendered to the Soviets the day after the Surrender of Japan and was subsequently dissolved. The Kwantung Army was responsible for many of the worst Japanese war crimes during World War II, including the sponsorship of Unit 731 which performed biological warfare and human experimentation on civilians and prisoners of war.

Back
Top Bottom