What's new

Welcome to Pakistan's Unmanned Warfare Command.

So finally our Drone is armed, now lets use them & kick these rented terrorists A$$. They should also be used to protect the borders of Pakistan.

Man we sell these to other countries like Malaysia and Indonesia and Saudi Arabian and other Muslim countries and also other African Nations

So finally our Drone is armed, now lets use them & kick these rented terrorists A$$. They should also be used to protect the borders of Pakistan.
Pakistan is already doing it in many few months back when Air Force was actively bombing Taliban they were using armed drones too

Thats a scaled down model of Rustom -1. And not that it matters, but your Burraq and Shahpar are most likely "derived" from the Chinese CH-3 UAV.

Pakistan inducts first 'indigenous' UAVs - IHS Jane's 360

Pakistan to deploy its own UAVs over FATA - IHS Jane's 360

Rustom-I

Rustom.jpg

India%2527s+Rustom+MALE+UAV_2.jpg

Rustom-II

8546119_orig.jpg

1619445_530949617002368_286733337_n.jpg

S9N5VSe.jpg

And both under development .. No wonder iaf went for searchers from Israel.. We have a big range of indigenous UAVs n even produce Turkish Anka UAVs components... N much more ..

From mini hovering drone with dig googles,hand launched scouts to falco,huma,jasoos,flamingo,auqab,Shahpar,Burraq etc..

So what Indian-made armed UCAVs are serving IAF squadrons?
None as of now. We don't have any UCAV in service as of now. However we have Israeli attack drones in service.

Are we talking about Indian birds or imports? Which ones were they?
India's first UAV was with Indian Army in the 1990s,Israeli made. Indian made UAVs in service are the Nishant and Lakshya,the latter being a PTA.

Yes, my point exactly, Pakistan has more 'frontline' use for them.
Agreed.:yes:

Last edited:
Man we sell these to other countries like Malaysia and Indonesia and Saudi Arabian and other Muslim countries and also other African Nations

Pakistan is already doing it in many few months back when Air Force was actively bombing Taliban they were using armed drones too

I hope it is true & they are in use as they will reduce the burden on our Armed forces.

what kind of rockets they can carry ??

anyways its really a good news and such a relief :pakistan::victory::victory:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom