What's new

Welcome to "Brand" new cities of India-Lavasa

Rabong, Sikkim

Picturesque and bountiful in nature and culture, Rabong, a small sub divisional town in south Sikkim has in the last decade outgrown from its image as a sleepy little hamlet, a mere transit that falls along the South and west Sikkim state highway.
while, it was considered only a mere stopover for a hot lunch or for a quick snack in the past, visitors at present make it a point to spend several days to idle away their time in the serene confines of mother nature.
Today it is a centre of developmental activities taking shape in myriad forms and has ascended the tourism graph as a major destination in the Southern part of Sikkim.

rabongsouvenir-2.jpg

rabongsouvenir-11.jpg

rabongsouvenir-23.jpg

rabongsouvenir-36.jpg

rabongsouvenir-38.jpg

lavasa is heaven

Lets just say that photos are a bit flattering. Been to Lavassa. Dad wanted to get a place there, but wasn't impressed once we got there. I don't know why, maybe because the lakes were almost dry?:confused:

Lets just say that photos are a bit flattering. Been to Lavassa. Dad wanted to get a place there, but wasn't impressed once we got there. I don't know why, maybe because the lakes were almost dry?:confused:

what are u saying. i went there many times. dont troll. it is heaven. healthiest weather to live

These are too expensive. Also, they look good when they are new. After 10 years they will be like any other city.

These are too expensive. Also, they look good when they are new. After 10 years they will be like any other city.

not at all...these are closed gated cities...not everyone is allowed to enter these cities...
these cities are like a huge complex with its own schools,colleges,restaurants,retail stores,spas,malls etc etc which every city has..

not at all...these are closed gated cities...not everyone is allowed to enter these cities...
these cities are like a huge complex with its own schools,colleges,restaurants,retail stores,spas,malls etc etc which every city has..

You mean nobody from outside will be allowed in? Even SivaSena could not do what corporates did.

Back
Top Bottom