What's new

Welcome the new Think Tank Leadership!

Didn't read Xeric's post much, but they were good....and like Icarus's posts very much...

Good decision....

Congrats guys......:tup:

He has been busy with his "operational duties" , this guy is a treat to read. When he speaks i listen !

Congratulations to both Icraus and Xeric . Looking forward to learn a thing or two from your leadership skills.

I also want to thank sir Fatman for being such an inspiration for past many years , he has set the bar quite high already !

Please welcome Icarus as the new elected Chairman of the Think Tank Group and Xeric as the Vice-Chairman.

We thank Fatman17 and Araz, for their services in this role previously...

Congrats and best wishes for Icarus and Xeric. Thanks to Fatman17 and Araz for the excellent job done, hope you will continue good job as ever before.

Congrats to both the new TT Chairman and vice Chairman

wish you best of luck in your new role

mubarak ho uncle jee . you are my uncle its mean uncle of uncles jesy king of kings :rofl:

He has been busy with his "operational duties" , this guy is a treat to read. When he speaks i listen !

Congratulations to both Icraus and Xeric . Looking forward to learn a thing or two from your leadership skills.

I also want to thank sir Fatman for being such an inspiration for past many years , he has set the bar quite high already !

sir fatman is a treat to be bashed on drinking issues :D

Congratulations Icarus and Xeric.

Two youngsters (well, you are both youngsters as compared to earlier leaders) are given this opportunity, which proves how capable and knowledgeable the members are. Good luck, hope you contribute in the Think Tank group and the forum equally as others did. Fatman17 and Araz, sirs, the title on your chest would be missed.

I've known Icarus from sometime, but never really had informal communication with Xeric.

Let the Think Tank legacy continue!

Back
Top Bottom