Welcome New Batch of Think Tank Analysts

@princeiftikharmirza
Yaar, Insaan koi chokri waghera k souchey, tank k matalaq souch kar kiya karna. :D
think-tank.jpg
tumblr_m90mh2v4zr1r20c1ao1_500[1].gif

Congrats!
@Gufi you deserved it lil bro!

I haven't come across many of @TankMan 's posts. But i'm sure you're deserving candidate too.

@syedali73 congratulations to you too.

@Slav Defence
Bro there was one more name, he too had won the best writer contest, acetophenol. I don't see his name in the list. Just curious!!

I totally forgot about @acetophenol .....

He was brilliant in that article and very social, studious, humble member around, which is a rarity.

you deserve one too actually!

hmmm .... well as far as I know DP is not the criteria for the selection of TT .... :angel:

BTW where you were visiting forum after a long time .... Hyperion ,King Mamba, Hindu guy & some other members are also not coming online now a days .... missing lots of PDF members ....

hmmm .... well as far as I know DP is not the criteria for the selection of TT .... :angel:

BTW where you were visiting forum after a long time .... Hyperion ,King Mamba, Hindu guy & some other members are also not coming online now a days .... missing lots of PDF members ....
Yea ....I come less as more trolls petrol the site ....an intellectual discussion has become slightly impossible now thanks to them!

@princeiftikharmirza
Yaar, Insaan koi chokri waghera k souchey, tank k matalaq souch kar kiya karna. :D
think-tank.jpg

Aray dada thakur humara tau woh haal hai kay Larki ki tareef bhi kertay hain tau misaal main bundooq ka hi kehtay hain.
Kiya bolti hai yaar jaisay koi Ak 47 kay trigger per hath rukh ker bhool gaya ho, kiya mastani chaal hai kisi MRAP ki tarhan :D

Congrates @TankMan and @Gufi you two deserve it , i have read many good post from you all.
@Slav Defence - But people that must be inducted next are @Abingdonboy , @acetophenol , @Norwegian and @levina. I hope you will consider these names as these are some of the most respected members on PDF. And frankly if we have mod as @ Horus and think tank as @syedali73 at least these chaps are miles ahead in way they carry themselves on the PDF. Sorry if i am coming hard.

there should be an entrance exam for becoming TT , whoever clears it takes the position .

this system scks

Now don't ban me for showing dissent

Congrates @TankMan and @Gufi you two deserve it , i have read many good post from you all.
@Slav Defence - But people that must be inducted next are @Abingdonboy , @acetophenol , @Norwegian and @levina. I hope you will consider these names as these are some of the most respected members on PDF. And frankly if we have mod as @ Horus and think tank as @syedali73 at least these chaps are miles ahead in way they carry themselves on the PDF. Sorry if i am coming hard.

You just join PDF and i wonder how you know these guys?. Good going

My dear,
@Horus is not administrator on basis of post quality only.He has leadership skills and his work is being published on spearhead research foundation. Got it?
Syed Sir is doctorate in sciences. We don't induct people on basis of faith they keep but post quality they made.
Our group consists of almost everyone-whether a liberal or religious.I thank you for recommendations but please do not teach us comparison.
I know why some ppl don't like horus or syed Ali but this is not correct that you begin to deny their qualities and skills b/c of personal bias.
For example, I disagree with vcheng and faujhistorian almost 98% in many cases but I do not began to deny their skills and work,even though I was annoyed by their some posts.
As I said that with power comes great responsibility. You have to be unbiased and straight.To maintain equilibrium-every intellectual mind with different view must be given fair chance.
This is the theme of Pakistan Defence Forum.A platform with an attempt to represent optimistic and patriotic Pakistan rather then some specific sect or liberal/mulla view.