What's new

Welcome asad71 as our first and only military professional!

You mean to say that he was serving the army of those with whom BDians wanted to Liberate!!!!

& when he saw that it is now a lost effort, he took the BD identity!!!!!

OPPORTUNISTIC???

@Dillinger

He served man. So I ain't gonna comment on that. As to whether his service garnered him knowledge of affairs martial sans prejudice and hyperbole, that is debatable but yet again not my affair. Leave it be yaara, he was a soldier, that at least can be respected.

Last edited by a moderator:
He served man. So I ain't gonna comment on that. As to whether his service garnered him knowledge of affairs martial sans prejudice and hyperbole, that is debatable but yet again not my affair. Leave it be yaara, he was a soldier, that at least can be respected.

Ya, You bet, i have the DEEPEST RESPECT for him.............

Wasn't he the one who opened a thread, accusing India of making Akhand Bharat based on no source whatsoever??

You mean to say that he was serving the army of those with whom BDians wanted to Liberate!!!!

OPPORTUNISTIC???

@Dillinger
image.png

Last edited by a moderator:

OPPORTUNISTIC???

He fought in the 71' war for the creation of Bangladesh.

He served in the army as well as a high-ranking officer.

Kappish?

Ya, You bet, i have the DEEPEST RESPECT for him.............

Wasn't he the one who opened a thread, accusing India of making Akhand Bharat based on no source whatsoever??

Yaara, if his acrimony and/or animosity color his opinions so greatly that they blend in with the absurd then it is not our affair here. We shall deal with that in the appropriate thread when the time comes.

The fact that he is a man who served his nation, the nation he owed his allegiance to, is the matter presented in this thread. That too is not our affair and nothing can take that away from him. So let us not besmirch that or at least not attempt to do the same.

I wasn't even born in 71, so respect for the old veteran - though his posts are kind of absurd in Indian threads.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom