What's new

Weekend Trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherokee

Reaction score
Country
India
I request Admin and The Moderation Team to Allow Weekend Trolls until and Unless They are Abusing Religion/Ethnicity/county .

Amongst Everyone of Us Lives A Trolliban Who Equals Trolling Capabilities of Razpak and S_O_C_O_M , Spartacus , Al-Zakir And The Great MBI Munshi ( Apart from Other Insignificant Trolls), Neuro , Jarha and Isro22 etc from India .

We Would Love To Troll Within Forum Limits/ Guidance with Off topic Posts And Cheap Shots .

Thanking You ,

Trolla-Lala

P.S. Forgot To Add Great Chinese Trolls Like Sinochallenger and Likes and Shout Out to Iranian , Saudi , Jordanian , Afghani and Turkish Trolls . You all are Awesome :tup:

No abusing of any country? Come on you are cutting all the wings, man:partay: Do you think any of our star trollers feel urged to post their valuable inputs after reading this rule?:lol:

No abusing of any country? Come on you are cutting all the wings, man:partay: Do you think any of our star trollers feel urged to post their valuable inputs after reading this rule?:lol:

Abusing As in Neat Abuse . Subliminal Abuse is Always Welcomed . It takes Immense Creativity to do so .

Abusing As in Neat Abuse . Subliminal Abuse is Always Welcomed . It takes Immense Creativity to do so .

Issuing Troll -fatwas is against rules of pdf.

Don't be surprised if mods close this thread.

This forum is already filled with trolls..why branding it more n more by trolling?

Lets enjoy it.

But guys, Isro2222 is not a troll. He is a favorite poster of many people. Razi agrees with me.

Razi- Bhai, jiska naam hai, wahi to badnaam hai. Tujhe to do baar include kiya, mujhe ek baar bhi nahin :cry:

Trolliban, nice word.

Lets enjoy it.

But guys, Isro2222 is not a troll. He is a favorite poster of many people. Razi agrees with me.

Razi- Bhai, jiska naam hai, wahi to badnaam hai. Tujhe to do baar include kiya, mujhe ek baar bhi nahin :cry:

Trolliban, nice word.

We all have our roles in life.

Plus I consider myself as a part of the shock troops rather than a troll.

When we talking about intelligent trolling there are few people who do this quite well in this forum but trolla lala dint mention their names.

Lets enjoy it.

Trolliban, nice word.

You , Spark , Sancho , Joe Shearer are Amongst few sane and serious members dear sir . Leave Trolling to Us .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom