What's new

Website not working

What happens when you use a different browser? Also can you share the link?
It is sorted now thanks to @ I S I

It had something to do with private browsing feature which was turned on on my browser. Turned it off and it is working just fine now.

THANK YOU

I'm seeing the last-page-in-thread-disappears problem popping up again. Today in the "Have you ever been cheated by a shopkeeper ?" thread. I'm on page one and it shows there are four pages, I go forward to page two it shows there are three pages, I go forward to page three it again shows four pages. And yesterday I had the problem intermittently, too, where I could not access the last page, or when I did there were no posts to read on it.

I'm seeing the last-page-in-thread-disappears problem popping up again. Today in the "Have you ever been cheated by a shopkeeper ?" thread. I'm on page one and it shows there are four pages, I go forward to page two it shows there are three pages, I go forward to page three it again shows four pages. And yesterday I had the problem intermittently, too, where I could not access the last page, or when I did there were no posts to read on it.

It works fine.

@WebMaster

Is there something wrong with the site? The main forum page keeps me logged out even after logging in multiple times ........... I have access to limited threads as a properly logged in user, most of these thread ask me to log in again to participate in discussion, but after entering my log in credentials I remain offline. Got lucky to have access to this thread and report.

@WebMaster

Is there something wrong with the site? The main forum page keeps me logged out even after logging in multiple times ........... I have access to limited threads as a properly logged in user, most of these thread ask me to log in again to participate in discussion, but after entering my log in credentials I remain offline. Got lucky to have access to this thread and report.

Clear browser cache and restart browser. Before logging in click remember me check box to make sure it is checked.

Clear browser cache and restart browser. Before logging in click remember me check box to make sure it is checked.

Thanks stay logged in box was unchecked. Previously if unchecked it would still let me log in. Anyhow appreciate your help.

Cannot access site using Nayatel PTCL and ZOng in Pakistan. I can access it by using Mobilink. Blocked in country maybe,?

Says cannot establish secure connection to serverm

Just got home. My home internet is @NayatelOfficial. Not working. Office internet is PTCL, working. Mobilink mobile internet, working.

Well govt has no right to stop free speech... I am pmln but this not right...

Where else I can point out that Indian air force chief has B.S. in his name

lCrQVi8.jpg

Seeing this screenshot. I think they are trying to block it on certain ISPs.

Can we allow them to loot and plunder our country without being challenged? - We have never engaged in unfair or unsubstantiated criticism. We shall fight for our rights, we shall fight for Pakistan.

what you & the Twitter team has been up to ---- surely we had it coming :p

If they refuse to accept the verdict of the court , remember there is article 190 of the constitution:-

190. Action in aid of Supreme Court.-All executive and judicial authorities throughout Pakistan shall act in aid of the Supreme Court.

Force the Supreme Court to invoke it.

Can we allow them to loot and plunder our country without being challenged? - We have never engaged in unfair or unsubstantiated criticism. We shall fight for our rights, we shall fight for Pakistan.
I feel proud today for being part of this team, & that we have come this far.........& we will fight against this unfair censorship

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom