What's new

We will spend 15 billions to plant 1 Billion trees in KPK :- Imran Khan Media talk

Post in this thread , Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK. .
On topic a great step by KPK government,will help attract tourists in the region,especially in Swat where people were complaining on immense deforestation.Punjab government should learn something from this,look at murree,they are clearing trees as if it's nothing .

Imran Khan has lost all credibility due to stupid "dharnas". I would rather trust a snake than trust Imran Khan. Planting trees is a good act.I have participated in tree plantings before and I would continue to participate in such functions in future.

15$ billion is a lot for most countries, it is 2x Pakistan's military budget. I don't think they have their priorities set.

I am saddened to see chawal people in my country :tsk:

Planting trees is good and Punjab should start too otherwise we will se Shabash shareef the household jamadar in Lahore made into Venice next year too :enjoy:

Planting trees is good for decreasing pollution, managing the aquifer and of course tourism! If people cant see this as good for Pakistan, kindly get out of my country! :enjoy:

I am saddened to see chawal people in my country :tsk:

Planting trees is good and Punjab should start too otherwise we will se Shabash shareef the household jamadar in Lahore made into Venice next year too :enjoy:

Planting trees is good for decreasing pollution, managing the aquifer and of course tourism! If people cant see this as good for Pakistan, kindly get out of my country! :enjoy:
I get your point but shouldn't they focus on infrastructure like damns and highways which will create jobs in the region and stabilize them

I get your point but shouldn't they focus on infrastructure like damns and highways which will create jobs in the region and stabilize them
I think focus should be spread into everything no point rushing into cheap infrastructure....

Trees are needed esp in that area....It comes under landslide prevention which will block and clog your infrastructure...

2ndly, the trees will form a source for wood and is an investment for the future generation....Without the trees you wont get revenue from tourism and you for sure will get problems with the water cycle and this will effect current and future dams!

Back
Top Bottom