We will reverse-engineer US drone: Iranian MP

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We will reverse-engineer US drone: Iranian MP

Updated 2 hours ago

TEHRAN: Iran will reverse-engineer the US drone it has in its possession, and is in the "final stages" of unlocking the aircraft's software secrets, the head of Iran's parliamentary national security committee said on Monday.

"Our next action will be to reverse-engineer the aircraft," Parviz Sorouri said, according to the website of Iranian state television.

"In the near future, we will be able to mass produce it.... Iranian engineers will soon build an aircraft superior to the American (drone) using reverse-engineering," he was quoted as saying.

Iran says it captured the sophisticated US drone, a bat-winged stealthy RQ-170 Sentinel, on December 4 as it was flying in its airspace.

It claimed a Revolutionary Guards cyber-warfare unit hacked the aircraft's flight controls, and it presented what it said was the drone on state television on Thursday.

US officials, who reportedly said the drone was flying a CIA mission over Iran, have expressed scepticism that Iran has the technology to perform such a hacking feat. They said it was more likely the drone suffered a malfunction.

They have also cast doubts over Iran's ability to replicate the drone - at least without the help of Russia or China.

"It costs 38 Trillion dollars to create OXYGEN for 6 months for all Human beings on earth. "TREES DO IT FOR FREE" "Respect them and Save them".

Yeah but dont we give tress free CO2?

anyway Iran engineers must be having fun with this baby, If i was Iran i would concentrate on the sensors.

I wish them good luck in their efforts!

"It costs 38 Trillion dollars to create OXYGEN for 6 months for all Human beings on earth. "TREES DO IT FOR FREE" "Respect them and Save them".

Yeah but dont we give tress free CO2?

anyway Iran engineers must be having fun with this baby, If i was Iran i would concentrate on the sensors.

excess CO2 is poisonous for Plants just like pure oxygen can be poison for humans.
The plants don't need anything from us, yet we owe just about everything to them.

1. TEHRAN: Iran will reverse-engineer the US drone it has in its possession, and is in the "final stages" of unlocking the aircraft's software secrets, the head of Iran's parliamentary national security committee said on Monday.

"Our next action will be to reverse-engineer the aircraft," Parviz Sorouri said, according to the website of Iranian state television.

"In the near future, we will be able to mass produce it.... Iranian engineers will soon build an aircraft superior to the American (drone) using reverse-engineering," he was quoted as saying.

This guy needs to be ***** slapped for F-ing science like that. go back to school and LEARN for once.

Look how easy it is , 1,2,3 and they will produce BETTER than this after reverse engineering this.

Moron !

1. TEHRAN: Iran will reverse-engineer the US drone it has in its possession, and is in the "final stages" of unlocking the aircraft's software secrets, the head of Iran's parliamentary national security committee said on Monday.

This guy needs to be ***** slapped for F-ing science like that. go back to school and LEARN for once.

Look how easy it is , 1,2,3 and they will produce BETTER than this after reverse engineering this.

Moron !

The only moron live in saudi arabia, that why pakistan shipped you there.
Persian are not stupid wahabis, you will see in a few week these babies fying over Iran, go cry to you king abdulla now.
jealous wahabii.

Persian are not stupid wahabis, you will see in a few week these babies fying over Iran, go cry to you king abdulla now.
jealous wahabii.

all I can suggest to you son is, to pay attention at school.
I have professional degrees and a decade of experience in the relevant technologies to back what I say.
You probably still need to get through high school looking at your intelligence I am sure it would be an achievement at the very least.

jealous wahabii.

What is this Shia obsession with King Abdullah?

I guess you know nothing about Saudi Arabia.

Moron !

You know, I am very much illiterate in the realm of engineering and technology in general, but even I find the Iranian logic flawed. How does one reverse engineer a product and then produce a superior version without access to superior tech.? Do the Iranians have superior engines? Or sensors? Or a superior understanding of low observability? Maybe its my lack of understanding of the UAV industry, but I don't get it.

Uh, reverse engineer it then mass produce a more advanced version than this?

OK......

You know, I am very much illiterate in the realm of engineering and technology in general, but even I find the Iranian logic flawed. How does one reverse engineer a product and then produce a superior version without access to superior tech.? Do the Iranians have superior engines? Or sensors? Or a superior understanding of low observability? Maybe its my lack of understanding of the UAV industry, but I don't get it.
Maybe more secure drones network? :azn: Iranians might have a hard time replicating certain sensors, optics, etc., due to having to rely on domestic manufacturing, while US could use the best the World can offer.

However if eventually Iran completely reverse engineers RQ-170 and gets access to high-tech materials, they could indeed make a better drone. There could be things/ideas US engineers havent thought off, or due to natural advancement of science can be improved.

Moron !
hey salman be polite!here is not saudi arabia.

It's Fun to read threads about Iran and their leaders statements..:lol:

Okay,lets take it serious, in few months,about 3-4 months ,iran will fly it's own stealth RQ-170 ,which ios more superior to any of US drones...

Lets wait :tup:
:lol:

It's Fun to read threads about Iran and their leaders statements..:lol:

Okay,lets take it serious, in few months,about 3-4 months ,iran will fly it's own stealth RQ-170 ,which ios more superior to any of US drones...

Lets wait :tup:
:lol:
why not sir?
we'll use new american tech for our stealth drone sofreh-mohi.and finally you will have to jealousy more than now

Back
Top Bottom