What's new

We will go to the UN if BSF doesn’t stop killing Bangladeshis:NHRC chairman

Assam is a much poor state then Bangladesh with virtually no stabilized or Industrial economy. So, it does not make sense for people of Bangladesh to move there. But yes some migration took place in 1971... n during the riot many hindus left assam... so it is quite natural population growth rate for the muslim in assam is higher also considering the higher birth rate.

We Indians know more than you what happened in Eastern and North-Eastern India in last 40 years, you don't need to tell me half baked story. Assam was really peaceful place upto 1975. We Indians helped you to get independence you guys started entering in India illegally and inciting disturbance and violence in Assam. All north-eastern States and Bengal and Bihar have seen your illegal immigrants as headache in last 40 years.

As long as you Bangladeshi aren't going to take responsibility on your part, tough stance by BSF won't stop and every Indians are with full support for our BSF.

We Indians know more than you what happened in Eastern and North-Eastern India in last 40 years, you don't need to tell me half baked story. Assam was really peaceful place upto 1975. We Indians helped you to get independence you guys started entering in India illegally and inciting disturbance and violence in Assam. All north-eastern States and Bengal and Bihar have seen your illegal immigrants as headache in last 40 years.

As long as you Bangladeshi aren't going to take responsibility on your part, tough stance by BSF won't stop and every Indians are with full support for our BSF.

Who said that Bangladeshis are not taking their responsibility!!! Then what this so called 20 million illegal migrants are doing in poor states of India. We will take the interest along with deposit... for your info Bengalis are becoming majority in most of the NE Indian states...;).

I told you many many times that BSF does not stop illegal migrants or smuggler. They are just there to collect bribe money... or to shoot some unarmed person if they do not provide them bribe... n make fool you lot by portraying they are stopping illegal migrants which they have never done.

Why would think that Bangladeshis would illegally migrate to Assam over the past 40 years? That is excluding the 71' refugee issue?

Whatever illegal immigrants you have over there, it is your territory and your responsibility. Not ours :no:

Even with this rate Bihar will requre decades to reach the present level of Bangladesh. Till then best of luck.

Per capita income of Bangladesh and Bihar is almost the same, by next year Bihar would have pulled ahead of Bangladesh:wave:

Why would think that Bangladeshis would illegally migrate to Assam over the past 40 years? That is excluding the 71' refugee issue?

Whatever illegal immigrants you have over there, it is your territory and your responsibility. Not ours :no:

BSF is doing its responsibility so make no noise and talking of bullshit of going to UN.

Who said that Bangladeshis are not taking their responsibility!!! Then what this so called 20 million illegal migrants are doing in poor states of India. We will take the interest along with deposit... for your info Bengalis are becoming majority in most of the NE Indian states...;).

I told you many many times that BSF does not stop illegal migrants or smuggler. They are just there to collect bribe money... or to shoot some unarmed person if they do not provide them bribe... n make fool you lot by portraying they are stopping illegal migrants which they have never done.

Finally you accepted your people doing illegal immigration to India leaving your shonar Bangladesh who's development can't be equaled by anyone but still people fleeing to India.

Do whatever propaganda you want to make against BSF, go to UN whatever you want to do. Instead of going to UN, dissolve your Bangladesh army who is unable to protect your Bangladeshi people being shot by BSF, you can save lots of money for development in your country.

BSF is doing its responsibility so make no noise and talking of bullshit of going to UN.

Um...I didn't say anything about the UN :lol: Nor would it make any difference on the issue.

Once again, if there are illegal immigrants in your country, you have every right to deport them. If not, then there's something very wrong with you.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Finally you accepted your people doing illegal immigration to India leaving your shonar Bangladesh who's development can't be equaled by anyone but still people fleeing to India.

Do whatever propaganda you want to make against BSF, go to UN whatever you want to do. Instead of going to UN, dissolve your Bangladesh army who is unable to protect your Bangladeshi people being shot by BSF, you can save lots of money for development in your country.

I don't think you understand the basics of border management as per international law. You can't have the military being stationed close to the border and doing patrols. That'd be an instigation of military tensions.

The BDR and BSF were created for that reason.

Um...I didn't say anything about the UN :lol: Nor would it make any difference on the issue.

Once again, if there are illegal immigrants in your country, you have every right to deport them. If not, then there's something very wrong with you.

We accepted many of them but won't accept anyone further. Bangladeshi need to control their exploding population instead of illegally entering in India and putting their life in danger and then crying later on.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

I don't think you understand the basics of border management as per international law. You can't have the military being stationed close to the border and doing patrols. That'd be an instigation of military tensions.

The BDR and BSF were created for that reason.

I was talking about BDR only which can't protect Bangladeshi from being shot.

Easier said than done.
Deporting illegal immigrants isn't that easy, or there wouldn't be any of them here. Even Mexican II give the respective authorities in the U.S a hard time.

I surrender before your Intelligence Bangladeshis, I already said enough.

Go to UN, whine, do demonstration do whatever you want to do. If you have new tactics please try that also.

Best of Luck. :enjoy:

We accepted many of them but won't accept anyone further. Bangladeshi need to control their exploding population instead of illegally entering in India and putting their life in danger and then crying later on.

We are doing that:

-Bangladeshi families are now better able to have the family size they seek, as the
fertility rate has dropped by over 50%.
-Maternal mortality has dropped by 40% and child mortality by 50%.
-Bangladeshis are better protected from cholera, TB and HIV/AIDS.
-Farmers are learning to adapt to the effects of climate change as they increase
production to help improve food security.
http://photos.state.gov/libraries/b...on counter violent extremism Jan 16_ 2012.pdf
WOA!! World Ovepopulation Awareness

I am still wondering just what kind of factors would cause Bangladeshis to illegally immigrate to India :confused:

But yeah, Bangladesh does need to seriously cut down on population.

We will go to UN if these BDs doesn't stop starting anti-India cry baby threads: rama

for your info Bengalis are becoming majority in most of the NE Indian state

Yah we knew that and how too.

Pole_Vault_Sequence_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom