What's new

We Pakistanis Love Bollywood, We Can Love The People Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw pakistani girls seem innocent.. but I've been to parties I know how it works ;)

You've been to parties where you've only seen that. How Indian girls act can be seen all over the internet by everyone ;)

You've been to parties where you've only seen that. How Indian girls act can be seen all over the internet by everyone ;)

Oh don't worry, there are plenty of pakistani women "acts" as well :azn:

really ibollywood style booty dance?, where women shake their buttocks infront of the families???

that wasnt really bollywood style.....ive seen many women dance like that --- covered in chadhor or bare-skinned -- at weddings.....No problem, no big deal at all

in my opinion......wedding is a happy time. Besides, you need exercise after eating all that food and mitthai. It's good for the health and good for soul :laugh:

That goes to show you guys are "narrow" minded and cant even stand your enemies. Btw Pakistanis have good singers.

I've actually never heard of "Lollywood" until visiting this forum. Besides many pakistani singers/actors go to India and sing for Bollywood. Adnan Sami, Atif Aslam, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Veena Malik to name a few.

that wasnt really bollywood style.....ive seen many women dance like that --- covered in chadhor or bare-skinned -- at weddings.....No problem, no big deal at all

in my opinion......wedding is a happy time. Besides, you need exercise after eating all that food and mitthai. It's good for the health and good for soul :laugh:

Then this wedding should not be refereed to "islamic". It should be more like a Hindu Western Wedding.

I've actually never heard of "Lollywood" until visiting this forum. Besides many pakistani singers/actors go to India and sing for Bollywood. Adnan Sami, Atif Aslam, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Veena Malik to name a few.

They go coz they r called\offered projects.indians can only produced the same style of bollywood singing.Pakistan has different voices,variety.

They go coz they r called\offered projects.indians can only produced the same style of bollywood singing.Pakistan has different voices,variety.

Doesn't matter. They're making the Bollywood industry stronger rather than contributing to lollywood or whatever back home in pakistan.

Thats why i siad "Pakistanis have good singers".

^^Oh dear false accusations is clearly a symptom of trying to hide one's feelings of pain and frustration. :cry:

Oh well back to topic of how pakistanis are making the Indian film industry stronger. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom