What's new

We Need This Brave Soldier in Ladakh

You have made me emotional. If you don't like my post I can leave.
well i always welcome indian as long as they dont act like TV anchor. we hardly hear any sane voices from india who trying to calm their RSS Goons. india was doing really good till they were just abusing Pakistan in india, and we let you use Pakistan for your election but really you think india have in it to fight or can they really afford one.. just look around your country how much vulnerable india is just cuz you have 500 billion saving you think its worth it.
i am not mentioning poors ethinics crime and many more divisions if war broke out india will further divide not unite.
you can leave if you like i am not suggesting anything.

well i always welcome indian as long as they dont act like TV anchor. we hardly hear any sane voices from india who trying to calm their RSS Goons. india was doing really good till they were just abusing Pakistan in india, and we let you use Pakistan for your election but really you think india have in it to fight or can they really afford one.. just look around your country how much vulnerable india is just cuz you have 500 billion saving you think its worth it.
i am not mentioning poors ethinics crime and many more divisions if war broke out india will further divide not unite.
you can leave if you like i am not suggesting anything.

There is environment of mistrust nothing more. Once we start trusting each other things will definately improve. I am great fan of Pakistani and Iranian food, Pakistani TV serials. I wish sometime in my lifetime I will visit these 2 countries.

May I tell if you haven't Googled already? The mobs would often disrupt anti-militancy operations with stone-pelting. In order to curb that nonsense...

- PRTP GWD
Thanks, I didn't.

So this is some iconic pic of a lone soldier keeping the pathar baazis at bay by chilling on a kursi and brandishing a gun ?

niice 8-)

Thanks, I didn't.

So this is some iconic pic of a lone soldier keeping the pathar baazis at bay by chilling on a kursi and brandishing a gun ?

niice 8-)
How are folks like you (yourself, @ChennaiDude, @padamchen etc) able to keep cool and be cheerful with posters like Afrazul and areesh? Mera toh dimaag kharab ho jata hai.

- PRTP GWD

There is environment of mistrust nothing more. Once we start trusting each other things will definately improve. I am great fan of Pakistani and Iranian food, Pakistani TV serials. I wish sometime in my lifetime I will visit these 2 countries.
ahh environment of mistrust created by indian we have resentment in our society but even that section of society never hate that much indian is showing towards muslims and Pakistanies,
india have been blaming Pakistan is sending terrorist and we dont trust them actually we can count all those events but what india have been doing to Pakistan thru iran afghan or directly like thru kulboshan altaf hussain is countless events, but we never run away we come back with much more strength that its our weaknesses till APS, but we will asked for talk which india thought its a weakness believe me we never wanted any of india kids to die like APS event, do you think it was really hard to create such an even thru any separated movement.
its time for india to realize that hate will not get them anywhere solve Kashmir and border dispute and agreed not to interference in country, or help anyone to take a revenge, so this 3 billion people have good life.
i have many many indian friends and we all respect and understand each other simply cuz we almost share the same language which is big thing.

How are folks like you (yourself, @ChennaiDude, @padamchen etc) able to keep cool and be cheerful with posters like Afrazul and areesh? Mera toh dimaag kharab ho jata hai.

- PRTP GWD
Keeping cool is a good trait to have. Afrazul is a misguided and confused person and has a right to express his opinion. Nothing personal Areesh I dont know man, never engaged much with him so far- Yeh Personal nahi yeh Bhai Jhan!-Chill Maro.

so why are they being killed like pests by the mujahideen .... ohh wait... they must have made barracks within the city...
on a serious note, I pitty them.... seriously i do.. no ration or food from the government, immorality for promotions and stones in the street... sucks to be an Indian soldier

Afrazul is a misguided
Misguided or deliberate, you should consider that he has no potential for reform and should be treated just like he wishes to treat Indians.

@Naofumi I never hated any Indian Muslim in my life before seeing the traitors like Afrazul and xeuss on PDF. Why patriotic Muslims don't take initiative to try reform such people?

- PRTP GWD

Misguided or deliberate, you should consider that he has no potential for reform and should be treated just like he wishes to treat Indians.

@Naofumi I never hated any Indian Muslim in my life before seeing the traitors like Afrazul and xeuss on PDF. Why patriotic Muslims don't take initiative to try reform such people?

- PRTP GWD
Hmm, Afrazul is a religious fanatic bordering ISIS-type thinking - nothing more needs to be said, not sure about Xeuss though he rarely come off as pro-India too but I don't think he's well-within "to be reformed camp". Just my two cents.

IMG_20200619_023033.jpeg

Hmm, Afrazul is a religious fanatic bordering ISIS-type thinking - nothing more needs to be said, not sure about Xeuss though he rarely come off as pro-India too but I don't think he's well-within "to be reformed camp". Just my two cents.
Ok if you are apathetic then it's your problem. Your entire community would be painted with same brush and there would be no scope for rapprochement. Then don't complain about anything.

- PRTP GWD

Ok if you are apathetic then it's your problem. Your entire community would be painted with same brush and there would be no scope for rapprochement. Then don't complain about anything.

- PRTP GWD
Yeah and Hindus will be painted as blood-thirsty murderous mobs, why don't you reform your community before lecturing me? They or even me don't represent the official position. Most of us are voting simply non-BJP parties which at this time includes even Shiv Sena. Don't tag me in your foolish rumblings again.

Back
Top Bottom