What's new

We MUST talk to the TALIBAN!!! — Indian Chef General, Bipin Rawat

Retarded post. And what is up with the foot note? No one is asking you to spill your indian garbage on this forum. Go somewhere else and post.

@waz @Horus ... please take care of this offensive footnote, and warn this poster to behave or go elsewhere.

What's so offensive about my footnote. Is this not what Pakistan want.

Pakistan has been mocking when Trump gave statement & calling Indians as cowards & challenging India to send troops to fight in Afghanistan. That's exactly what I said - There is a possibility India may send troops only difference is we don't want anybody's help to fight. We will fight on our own & show the world unless Trump apologizes & requests on our terms, there is no possibility of us fighting along NATO. I am only posting based on facts & possibilities.

Think you like most Pakistanis were not expecting this possibility, so may be you are also shocked. It shows from your tagging of mods to delete. I can edit or delete it myself, but anyway I feel there is nothing offensive I have posted. I just posted in advance so when it happens you know nothing should be ruled out & my perspective will give most people who plan strategies to plan for this possibility. So I am actually helping Pakistan so you can be prepared & not be taken off-gaurd.

Last edited:
Retarded post. And what is up with the foot note? No one is asking you to spill your indian garbage on this forum. Go somewhere else and post.

@waz @Horus ... please take care of this offensive footnote, and warn this poster to behave or go elsewhere.

Indians don’t know what they are talking about when it comes to Afghanistan or Pakistan.

This double chinned moron will be laughed out the door, what on earth do they bring to the table?

In fact if the Taliban do manage to get rid of western presence, you can guarantee that their next target will be the wannabe supapowa that keeps trying to remain relevant

Back
Top Bottom