What's new

“We have had enough” Nawaz Sharif calls high level meeting with DG ISI on Indian targeting

Same bharatis acting tough on this thread would be seen whining and crying within a few days on some other thread.

It is just a matter of few days.

and u do know that pakistan will face defeat and possible dismemberment within a month right ? if they appointed u as mod then I suspect that you are an adult and not a kid as most of the members here are. with pakistan's current economic challenge do u really believe that the pak armed forces will have the staying power? unlike most of the stupid pakistanis here i hope that u dont believe that china or usa will come 2 our rescue or even turkey. when the chips were down for pakistan in the past they all turned the other way if they werent blaming pakistan. only way 4 pakistan 2 get even with india is 2 rebuild its economy, remove the rot of corruption and stand equal 2 india money wise...until then the indian bullying will continue
Well if a country requires 700,000 armed soldiers to suppress the freedom struggle, if the country does its best to hide 90,000 unmarked graves, kill innocent civilians on everyday basis in order to prevent the imminient. If a country does not agree to hold plebiscite in accordance with the resolution passed in the United Nations and accepted by its own will despite making efforts to waste time for over 70 years in blind hope to see the change of the will of the people after generations passed, What else can I really say about it?

We have been seeing the dead bodies and bloodshed everyday, the will of the people is just not dying and the media is forced to not acknowledge the genocide of Kashmiri people in Indian occupied Kashmir so why not fight like a man for once and for all until either side takeover Kashmir in entirety since the intentions of Indian government has always been loud and clear that they wouldn't want the people of Kashmir to determine their future through plebiscite.

The war has only seen few thousand deaths between Pakistan and India but the genocide during ceasefire accumulates the number of deaths to hundreds of thousands already.

India have been doing the same which The British Empire did with India for over 200 years, suppress with brutal force until they don't give up, but it didn't happen back in the days of British Empire and so it will not under the atrocities of India

I am usually the coolest mind person on PDF always speaking in favour of Indo-Pak relationship and envisages the prosperious South Asia is only possible after resolving the border tension between the both nations. I am also in favour of freedom of movement, goods and service for the whole region and strongly believe we can be the best partner in the world but it is only possible if the bloodshed of our brethren Kashmiri's comes to an end. I really don't mind if the both nations can resolve the matter with give and take like policy in settle the population in the respective regions in proportion of the will of the people but there is a limit of tolerance when you see the people being brutally killed, blinded by pellets and the curfew being imposed for over 6 months and still the voice is unheard

Peace

Yes I know but coward can target to civilian only !
Becoz you keep civilians very close to your LOC,
Indians have already shifted civilians to other locations,
You need some civilians casualty for propaganda in UN.

After seein the loss of poor civilians everyday and all the signs of Shri Narendra Modi Jee's evil intentions about Muslims and Pakistan specifically, I am left with no choice but to say

Lets invade Bharat

let Ghazwa-e-Kashmir begin!!!

When i saw your message i thought you are a troll,
but then when i again saw you are moderator,i was speechless...

We have these for your welcome.
images
lol this pic is from Kargil, and we have seen what happened in Kargil. i am pretty sure u guys dont wanna repeat it.

:mad: U don't know how to talk with kids? :hitwall:

Looks like u so worried about Indian soliders? Don't worry. We are happy to retaliate

i have seen your media and army cry on every possible forum you can think of.

and u do know that pakistan will face defeat and possible dismemberment within a month right ? if they appointed u as mod then I suspect that you are an adult and not a kid as most of the members here are. with pakistan's current economic challenge do u really believe that the pak armed forces will have the staying power? unlike most of the stupid pakistanis here i hope that u dont believe that china or usa will come 2 our rescue or even turkey. when the chips were down for pakistan in the past they all turned the other way if they werent blaming pakistan. only way 4 pakistan 2 get even with india is 2 rebuild its economy, remove the rot of corruption and stand equal 2 india money wise...until then the indian bullying will continue
I agree with you,India cannot also afford war as of now,we are on a path of economic progress and dont want to stop,i think this madness at LOC must stop as early as possible.

Becoz you keep civilians very close to your LOC,
Indians have already shifted civilians to other locations,
You need some civilians casualty for propaganda in UN.

When i saw your message i thought you are a troll,
but then when i again saw you are moderator,i was speechless...
Propaganda? It's in your DNA!

@Samurai_assassin call him moron too.give your fooking lecture to him as well. Accept the reality moron.

I am always first to talk about peace and never in favour of any war against neighbours. But the fact of the matter is, The war is already imposed upon us with countless violations of the ceasefire, I am only advocating for Pakistan Armed forces to cross the border and let the dust settle for once and for all
i also used to talk about peace all the time. but i have realised its useless. there can not be peace with over 1 billion imbeciles living in sub continent.

Back
Top Bottom