What's new

“We have had enough” Nawaz Sharif calls high level meeting with DG ISI on Indian targeting

My pakistanis brothers
There is no such things going on loc like indian attacking pak army.they ar just retaliating.and nawaz sharifs goverment and there govt institution wants to shift focus from panama leaks media leaks so propagating idea that india doing attack on pakistani army.

Media attention may divert to BORDER from Panamgate, media-leak, demonetization etc.

My pakistanis brothers
There is no such things going on loc like indian attacking pak army.they ar just retaliating.and nawaz sharifs goverment and there govt institution wants to shift focus from panama leaks media leaks so propagating idea that india doing attack on pakistani army.

When I see Indian newspapers and Pakistani newspapers, there is a stark contrast. In Indian media, there almost no mention of LoC cross firing happening, while Pakistani newspapers are full of LoC killing, warnings from Pakistani politicians and Pakistani army. It is hard to say who is right.
Brother you are absolutely wrong every indian paper or media outlet cover stories of cross border firing on daily basis on front page.though india media says that pakistan doing cross border shelling or firing and pakistani media tells that these firing are retaliation again indian army attacks.

My pakistanis brothers

Brother you are absolutely wrong every indian paper or media outlet cover stories of cross border firing on daily basis on front page.though india media says that pakistan doing cross border shelling or firing and pakistani media tells that these firing are retaliation again indian army attacks.

Except demonetization nothing is there in Indian media. None of the channels I watch...NDTV, Times Now, or CNN IBN is carrying any news on LoC. I don't know about the others.

Except demonetization nothing is there in Indian media. None of the channels I watch...NDTV, Times Now, or CNN IBN is carrying any news on LoC. I don't know about the others.

Bro yesterday's ndtv news
Army Launches Massive Counter Assault On Pakistan After Soldier's Beheading

Bro yesterday's ndtv news
Army Launches Massive Counter Assault On Pakistan After Soldier's Beheading

Look at the website of NDTV, there is no mention of anything on LoC, while Pak is claiming that it killed 7 of Indian soldiers yesterday

The only news in India is around the demonitisation issues.

And India I did has ten times the newd channels of any nation on earth

And more newspapers than most
this India pak stand off is news in Pakistan only

Yes bro u r right that in india biggest news is demonstration is the biggest news but news of pak firing and beheading of an india shoulder is also a news and same like your government slowly and gradually loc attack will gather more space bcoz modi government also wants to shift focus of indian people from the demonstration that's results in more than 50deaths in india same sharifs government want to indulge every pakistani with the dose of indian attack nd patriotism so that there eyeballs shall move from panama leaks new posting of army chief media gate

sorry , in this world of interests no one will listen us until we have more to offer, the giant market size of bharat is enough to blind them.

We have sung enough songs of peace which is presenting Pakistan as weak country, we have to act abnormal for next few weeks if we want to make a point, then we should tell the world, look we were asking for months to take notice of Indian aggression, you didnt, now dont blame us..
Guess what, so is India's military. In both economy and military, India can last far longer than Pakistan.

India WANTS Pakistan to escalate, it WANTS an excuse to start a war. Your method of acting "abnormal" is flawed. Good reputation takes a long time to build, and Pakistan cannot afford to waste time.

Back
Top Bottom