What's new

We do not even match up Pakistan as far defence goes: IAF Vice Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think it is a topic worth a debate. for me it is just that unless he put a comparison with Pakistan no one there is going to pay attentiopn to what he is saying and just for this reason a comparison with pakistan surfaced.

NEW DELHI, Nov. 19 (APP) Indian Air Force Vice Chief Air Marshal P K Barbora while complaining against Indian political class for playing politics on military requirements said “as far as defence goes, we don’t even match up with Pakistan.”Playing politics over defence purchases impinged “very badly” on the country’s military requirements,” he told a CII seminar on energising aviation sector in India.

P K Barbora while expressing dissatisfaction also about India’s Defence exports said, “as far as defence goes, we don’t even match up with Pakistan.”“The internal politics over the years is such that whatever defence requirements are cleared by the government, they are opposed by the opposition parties and the same happens when roles change and opposition sits in government, “ he said.

Barbora’s observations on Tuesday about recruitment of women pilots in IAF also generated heated debate in the media.

He had said “they may be recruited as fighter pilots provided they do not become mother till a certain age.” He also suggested that having woman pilots in IAF may be a bad investment for the government.

Today, he said he did not mean that what had been debated in the media over his remarks saying those were his personal views and not the policy of the Ministry of Defence.:pakistan:

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - We do not even match up Pakistan as far defence goes: IAF Vice Chief
Either poster is joking or IAF chief is joking.

Halfwit trolls to be exact... to post this nonsense to begin with. IAF chief on the other hand was wise to say that because he knows that Indians are as much stupid as us because they too will then consider flowing more money to IAF.
download.jpg

NEW DELHI, Nov. 19 (APP) Indian Air Force Vice Chief Air Marshal P K Barbora while complaining against Indian political class for playing politics on military requirements said “as far as defence goes, we don’t even match up with Pakistan.”Playing politics over defence purchases impinged “very badly” on the country’s military requirements,” he told a CII seminar on energising aviation sector in India.

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - We do not even match up Pakistan as far defence goes: IAF Vice Chief

Such bullshiit to get more money and funding. What's the counter plane from the PAF for SU-30 (apples to apples counter)??? How about Mirage 2000's and 2005-N's? Mig-29's? Rafale in the near future???

He is right , Pakistani Airforce is best this qoute should be used with every reference in future :pakistan:
Very correct we need more birds SU 35 and T50 PAKFA , plus around 200 Rafale and 50 S400 air defence system

WISE MAN,

I think he was giving a very realistic and true opinion, he specifically mentioned pakistan leading this context, and by that he meant both the indiginization and export of "Made in Pakistan" arms, amunition and equipment.

or someone wants more funds

Now who raked up this 6 yr old article?

I agree. India should double IAF budget and induct more faster. We should not allow current situation to continue.

WISE MAN,

I think he was giving a very realistic and true opinion, he specifically mentioned pakistan leading this context, and by that he meant both the indiginization and export of "Made in Pakistan" arms, amunition and equipment.
He is right , Pakistani Airforce is best this qoute should be used with every reference in future :pakistan:

People like you should Run the Indian Defence, then IAF,IA,IN will get more funds....

this is called crying for more funds

Very correct we need more birds SU 35 and T50 PAKFA , plus around 200 Rafale and 50 S400 air defence system
India is buying only 36 Rafales and 12 S-400 SAM batteries. And Indian Officials never confirmed any news about the Su-35.

On the other hand Pakistan has confirmed advanced AH-1Z Viper Attack Choppers+ Z-10+ MI-35+ More F-16 Block 52+ J-31 is also in the cards. And you all know about the news of Su-35.:pakistan::china:

I think you need to get some knowledge bro. India is buying only 36 Rafales and 12 S-400 SAM batteries. And Indian Officials never confirmed any news about the Su-35.

On the other hand Pakistan has confirmed advanced AH-1Z Viper Attack Choppers+ Z-10+ MI-35+ More F-16 Block 52+ J-31 is also in the cards. And you all know about the news of Su-35.:pakistan::china:
Yup dear you dont understand i am saying that india NEEDS , not that what india have or purchasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom