What's new

We can play against Pakistan only in India: BCCI chief

You guys ever know sportsmanship or also calculate in terms of profit?. Do you have any idea what home series mean?

What has sportsmanship got to do with this? BCCI is not going to play Pakistan in Pakistan or the UAE, you have an offer to play in India so that you can get some funds. It is entirely your choice whether you wish to or not.

You guys ever know sportsmanship or also calculate in terms of profit?. Do you have any idea what home series mean?

What will be the case if Pakistan have to visit? case will be refer and solve accordingly in future also
home series for rest of the world means playing at home and for Pakistan it means away from home. now for sportsman ship ,what else can we do other than offering you a venue nearer to home.

Once the Pakistan starts plays India, it will open opportunity for more Indo-Pak series.

It is upto you, if you don't want any relations with India, it is your choice.

Pakistan? last time i check it was India who was not playing. Don't try to twist the fact. We already play one of our home series in India before for a goodwill which you guys don't understand

Pakistan? last time i check it was India who was not playing. Don't try to twist the fact.

I guess your last time was a month ago. Now it is Pakistan that doesn't want to play. Leave sport, Pakistan is confused with its overall India policy.

I guess your last time was a month ago. Now it is Pakistan that doesn't want to play. Leave sport, Pakistan is confused with its overall India policy.
upload_2015-11-20_8-7-48.jpeg

Who wants to understand ? It has to be this way. Take it or leave it.
I have very good word for Indian ego but it will be very shameful to you so batter keep your ego mouth shut and behave like a civilized people. Take it or stop posting

I have very good word for Indian ego but it will be very shameful to you so batter keep your ego mouth shut and behave like a civilized people. Take it or stop posting
Same can be said about you.

Not long time back a team of Pakistani terrorists came to attack Mumbai. I'm surprised that BCCI is even agreeing to play.

What will be the case if Pakistan have to visit? case will be refer and solve accordingly in future also
Will your team play free for sportsmanship? Or if there is so much of sportsmanship, let your team visit India and play. Why your chief is denying it?

The interior minister Ch. Nisar has clearly told that money is no object. I totally second him on this.
Already PCB is bankrupt,Chaudhary Nisar should know this. After 2008,not many international teams have visited Pakistan. There is no difference between U and Chaudhary Nisar,

Back
Top Bottom