What's new

We Baloch once Spit never licked it afterwards: Uzair Baloch on PPP

What I want to know is, where is the self declared 'LION, 'THE MAN', and the biggest 'BADMAASH'??? In which rat hole he hides while his terrorist accomplices are being picked off by the LEA's one by one? Where is Zulfiqar Mirza hiding?? The BASTARD!!!!!

He's the son of a ***** who pushed these criminals to terrorism, I mean Liyari has always been home to gangs but they always knew their limits. ZM pushed them beyond their limits and in to terrorism while he provided them cover under his home ministry (provincial). I hope somebody brings him to justice as well.

so one can understand why a noon leaguer is upset about the operation... but if its politically motivated then its the duty of PMLN to defend their boy in lyari if they were sincerely looking for his joining...

if its started because he might have joined PMLN, then its unfair by Zardari and Co (MQM)... they should give fair ground to everybody to play...

Last edited by a moderator:

if its started because he might have joined PMLN, then its unfair by Zardari... they should give fair ground to everybody to play...

no they didnt join PMLN, they have said, these gangsters got offers from many orgs including PTI to join and they were thinking and couldnt take immediate decision because they were associated with PPP for long time

What Balouch are you talking about? Remmeber Balouchistan is the largest (Area wise) province of Pakistan it have many races not Just Balouchs. They like to be proud of themselves but they nver get education not they take much interest in the history o knowing their own roots these are not my comments it was written by an English writer who visited Balouchistan in 19th century

Peaceful my a$$ these ar$ed fired rpgs damaged 2 apcs , held up 3000 police personal on cheel chowk with their fire power lol , and here we have a patriotic pakistani promoting his message

How is gangster Uzair Balouch Lives in his house.

by the way

I agree with the title
Baloch lead the way in dismissing the hypocrite politicians from the big 2 main stream parties.

we have shown the rest of Pakistan what to do instead.
the hint is in the video below. if the pciture speaks a 1000 words then this video speaks 10s of thousands

I would be glad to see Balochistan supporting PTI. This is perhaps the only political party that can take us out of the huge mess we are currently in.

The people love Uzair Baluch, but Nabeel Gabul wants to get him killed. The villians are the PPP, and even though he uses murder,extortion and drug money, he helps the local people in the area. He has helped develop some parts of Lyari.

its another thing that brahamdagh and many other so called 'ghayoor baloch' are licking indian spit already :lol:

Back
Top Bottom