What's new

We aren't British, and we aren't Chinese: HongKongese

"We aren't british ,and we aren't turks, we are their servants and we are proud of that."An indian said.

Speaking of pride at being servants - The Chinese are leagues ahead of even domestic dogs...servants of Emperors, servants of Japanese, servants of the Communist Party. Oh wait - you didn't get the domestic dog analogy - the rest of the world sees them as pets, you see them as lunch! LOL.

At the end of the day, the Hong Kong citizens, much like their counterparts on the mainland have been a subservient lot. The Chinese posting here are right when they say that democracy is not suited to the Chinese psyche. Giving the Chinese a shot at democracy would be like giving a donkey the chance to win the derby. It is a lost cause and would just make the donkey a laughing stock. Being ruled - by emperors, Japs or Commies is far more suitable. Donkeys will always need a herder.

Speaking of pride at being servants - The Chinese are leagues ahead of even domestic dogs...servants of Emperors, servants of Japanese, servants of the Communist Party. Oh wait - you didn't get the domestic dog analogy - the rest of the world sees them as pets, you see them as lunch! LOL.

no, the rest of world treat you as pets, with shining and loud voice but no actions

Actually, India as a nation was created by the British. As a victim of British imperialism, they actually admire them and wish to impose imperialism on its neighbors. They wish to be second hand imperialists.

Actually read up on Tianzhu and his travels to India during the Tang Dynasty. Scholars would slap you silly.

Actually, India as a nation was created by the British. As a victim of British imperialism, they actually admire them and wish to impose imperialism on its neighbors. They wish to be second hand imperialists.

I like this term!"2nd hand" imperialists.

yes, indian was a land of numerously princely states in its raj period. it was broken until colonised by the brits. its language is so fragmented that it relies on english to "glue" the nation together as remarked by nehru! it is on the verge of breaking apart again when you see so many rebels, uprising in the subcontinent.

the people in HK who deny their identity are some misguided fools. give them a choice between China or india and I think that could change their mind instantly

well I am talking about nationality and allegiance...

delhi chennai and mumbai don't have different currencies and government and laws...

we have one country two systems! indians cannot even figure out how it works!

lol chinese but-t hurting... instead of discussing on topic... you guys infecting thread by spitting venom against Op and his nationality.... you kinda cheap attitude fellows...

yes, indian was a land of numerously princely states in its raj period. it was broken until colonised by the brits. its language is so fragmented that it relies on english to "glue" the nation together as remarked by nehru! it is on the verge of breaking apart again when you see so many rebels, uprising in the subcontinent.

the people in HK who deny their identity are some misguided fools. give them a choice between China or india and I think that could change their mind instantly

whatever makes you sleep at night

no, the rest of world treat you as pets, with shining and loud voice but no actions

Shining voice? What is that? As usual, the Chinese make little sense. No wonder the world laughs at them and uses them as cheap labor.

Actually read up on Tianzhu and his travels to India during the Tang Dynasty. Scholars would slap you silly.

Firstly, you are assuming he has the mental capability to read and understand a book. Secondly, you are assuming such material is available freely in China.

They believe what their masters tell them - they have not been taught to question. Like domesticated pets.

There is never a conception of Indian and a country called India.so called 'India' is different from China.

LMAO. He specifically described in his journal all the little kingdoms on the Indian subcontinent.

On the Hong Kong issue, I prefer Hong Kong to remain its current status quo. Yes freer election from Beijing is desirable, but it doesn't mean that we want to break away from China. Let's just say we want to remain in the "Greater China" concept, be a part of the Chinese nation but retain our own political independence.

LMAO. He specifically described in his journal all the little kingdoms on the Indian subcontinent.

On the Hong Kong issue, I prefer Hong Kong to remain its current status quo. Yes freer election from Beijing is desirable, but it doesn't mean that we want to break away from China. Let's just say we want to remain in the "Greater China" concept, be a part of the Chinese nation but retain our own political independence.

I remember the small kingdoms from "journey to the west". India was never a nation until 1947. And the British shared this with them in addition to imperialism. So India is technically a 2nd hand nation and imperialists.

Back
Top Bottom