What's new

Water car: Engineer sues doctor for ‘trying to undermine’ his invention

Water as source of fuel-
That sounds scary-

Imagine every machine instead of petrol running on water-

How much expensive a bottle of driking water would be then?-
110PKR\ Liter-:no:-

People who now complain about petrol- their children will complain about water-:agree:-

Hey Look! It’s a Car that Runs on Water!

Today, I am going to talk about something that is sweeping the entire nation of Pakistan off their feet and apparently out of their minds. Yes, I am going to talk about the recent new technological marvel, the water car! (OMG, he is whoring himself by writing about something so mainstream! Yea, don’t really care.)

Alright, here is what happened: An engineer named Agha Waqar has developed a kit that supposedly makes a car run on water alone. No more fossil fuels, just plain distilled water. His claim is that this will solve the energy and fuel crisis that over 60 nations face today.

As a student of Physics, I find this claim incredible. So, today I am going to educate all of the supporters of Agha Waqar out there in a little branch of science known as Chemistry and Physics. No no, don’t turn away, this isn’t going to be E= I DON’T GIVE A DAMN Physics but your basic high school physics that apparently our great nation knows nothing of.

So, first we are going to imagine how it can be done! The most basic principle to get energy from water is via electrolysis. What we do in this magical alchemy is that we convert H2O (Water) into its forming components i.e. O2 and H2. Now H2 is highly volatile (that means it goes boom boom when near fire) which when burnt would give us energy. Sounds simple enough? So, why isn’t the world using this technology? Well there is a thing known as “the law of conservation of energy” that stands in the way. Mathematically speaking to convert 1 litre of water you need round about 5kWh (i.e. 5000 Watts in one hour) for the sake of simplicity let’s call them 5 units of energy. Now this will produce about 55.4 mol of H2, for simplicity and the sheer destruction of chemistry and physics let’s call them 55 grams of H2 (yes, I know there is a standard way of converting from moles to grams etc but am going as basic as I can to simplify it for the geniuses out there). Now by experimentation, that is what SCIENTISTS do in order to do actual science; we know H2 gives round about 242 kJ/mole, which we will call 242 smaller units of energy per gram in our analogy for the mentally deranged. So by doing basic mathematics, where 1 kWh = 3.6 MJ (M=mega = 10^6 and k=Kilo=10^3) we get 3.72 units of energy. So, if you do have a brain that functions, it wouldn’t take you long to notice that you gave 5 units of energy to the whole system and got back 3.72 units of energy back. 5>3 even if you don’t believe it, it’s true! That just means handing a person 500 Rupees and asking him to give you 300 Rupees back. You didn’t do anything but waste 200 Rupees!!!

So this is what Agha Waqar proclaims he did! How did he do it? Well, those who do have a scientific mind did ask him, if he was changing batteries due to the loss of electricity or if he was using some new sort of catalyst (something that will raise the 3.72 units of energy to 5 units or even more) to which he said, NO! He then went on to say he could do this as the First and Second Law of Thermodynamics were wrong!

So what are these laws? Well they are absolutely nothing but somethings that just kind of state that in any process in which work is done, heat (energy) is absorbed by the system. This is the law of conservation of energy. The second law states, “No process is possible whose sole result is the transfer of heat from a body of lower temperature to a body of higher temperature.” That means no engine works at a 100% efficiency, no no not possible and I’m saying that without even involving entropy! Something that literally makes the world go forward!

So by him stating that those laws are wrong, he is actually stating that he can make energy without equivalent exchange or so to say less energy can produce more! That is like you saying, “Hey, I can push this heavy crate of rocks by just standing next to it!”

Now here come the people I love to Agha’s defense! The ones who state that he can be right as laws are meant to be broken and give examples of the four elements, the world’s flat, Newton vs. Einstein etc. So, to all those geniuses out there, firstly: The laws that we talk about in normal life can be broken but scientific laws are not like that. They are actually made by morons who wasted their entire lives seeking after them, tested and tried again and again by people who came after them whether they were true or not. Then they were called laws as they held up to every experiment thrown up to them. That is done by experimentation you dumb beepholes! Try actually reading the science text book of an 8 grader instead of memorizing it! Actually you know what if you do believe in that so much do me a favor, Don’t send your kids, nephews etc to school as if this is true the entire world of Physics and chemistry will crash. Your kids are just wasting their time learning something not true at all! Or better yet just don’t reproduce.

The laws of thermodynamics are even proven by another branch of Physics known as Statistical Physics. If they are wrong then not only Statistical Physics but subjects like Quantum Mechanics, Quantum Computation, General Relativity and many more will perish! That means whatever we have done uptil now will all just be a sham. Oh wait you know what this may actually be true… It may all be a conspiracy of the Illuminati! OMG, thank you oh great savior Agha Waqar that helped us uncover their evil plot to rule the world, you con artist!

Now, for those who give examples of how Einstein proved Newton wrong. No, Einstein didn’t prove Newton wrong, he just elaborated his laws more to give us relativity. Newton’s laws are still applicable in the macro world (the world we see with our naked eyes). So, please actually read up on subjects before barking about them! Oh and then there is the branch of people who say that we are against the great engineer because he is from a backward area and not a famous scientist. Well, to all those people, Einstein was a German who had migrated to Switzerland and was working as a clerk in the Swiss patent office after he couldn’t get a job at a university. He was a nobody in another country when he came up with his scientific papers that revolutionized the world.

Oh and a lot of you will say, what do you know? You are just a Physicist who knows nothing about engineering… Well, to all those people I have one thing to say: The laws that Engineers work on were actually made by Physicists. We are the ones who provide the blue prints and Engineers are the one who make them better or build them. Sure there are times when even they provide the blue prints and we accept them but then again many engineers also believe in what I believe in right now.

If Mr. Agha is really that much of a genius, please I request the government to give him his patent and beg him to please publish a paper on how he violated those 2 laws of thermodynamics so as a Physicist I can burn my degrees, the world of science may actually prosper and actually call myself a proud Pakistani. Again, I am not asking him to publish how he made the water kit, but just how he proved those two laws to be wrong! Till then, Me, Dr. Atta-ur-Rehman (A scientist with more than 850 research papers in the field of Chemistry), Dr. Hoodhboy and many more with a sane brain and actual concepts of science will say: FU AGHA WAQAR, you are a con artist and thank you for showing us that our nation is full of nothing but bloody morons!

Hey Look! It’s a Car that Runs on Water! « Dev!l's Blog

Stop this madness before this idiot makes the entire nation of Pakistan a laughing stock. It won't be long before Indian and international news media picks it up and introduce your country to a world of hurt and ridicule.

PS: What qualifications do you need to become "Pakistan scientific foundation chairman" ? It looks like you can make the cut with just a grade four pass certificate.

Jealousy never ends, some peoples born to jealous from others............are you talking about a country, which made Nukes, Cruise Missiles, Tanks, Fighter Jets, Frigates and you are talking about Pakistan Scientific Foundation Chairman's qualification.....Looks like you are an Idiot to me............who don't have sense what he is talking about.

All the Indians are jealous because this was invented in Pakistan. GOD forbid had this happened in India each & every hindi would had said oh look our shinning India it is shinning blah blah blah. Who cares the monkeys nut sack what hindis think, the fact is this was invented in Pakistan & we are proud of it.

You should be. Its not every day that a hoax is bought by cabinets and ministers and nuclear smugglers hook line and sinker. But its no surprise, the industry of selling hoaxes and stories and myths and concocted lies is pretty strong in Pakistan.

Once it was said that according to known laws of physics a bumble bee can not fly; but, the bumble bee does not know the laws of physics so she happily hovers about.

The true reason that bees can fly is that they have a wonderful material called "Resilin" in their exoskeleton. When a bee's wing reaches the end of its "stroke" or beat, the elastin absorbs the energy required to stop the wing and returns it to the wing, thereby aiding the muscles that oscillate the wing. This means that the bees flight muscles can operate with, in effect, more than 100% efficiency. Of course, they aren't really operating at more than 100%. There is just a mechanism in the system that wasn't included in the original equation because no-one knew of the existence of elastin.

Schordinger's cat is either dead or alive when observed.

According to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle, an electron can be present in all it's possible existing states at once (Quantum Superposition), but when measured it can give only one of the possible configurations. Nowhere has this principle (Am I right here?) been proved in practice other than in photosynthesis where chlorophyll can use Quantum Superposition to efficiently produce sugars.

A cup of water contains enough hydrogen to produce over 3,000 kilowatt-hours of heat if you "collapse" the hydrogen atoms to one-twentieth of their normal size.

So, there is enough energy to do the work, by employing the same input we can generate amount of output as long we have a better energy converter (engine) available.

Watch this video from 6:00 minutes onwards. George Stephenson used the same amount of heat energy to generate much more heat than was possible in his days.

Science advances from failure to failure.... technology and innovation too.

P.S. I am no scientist, mathematician or physicist.

Last edited by a moderator:
558127_403300036394671_407550935_n.jpg

new height in trolling..can he even give a simple equation of his invention?

This has already been debunked.

Courtesy Dr. Samar Mubarakband's views penned by a blogger

Secret of Agha Waqar’s Water fuel Kit: Agha Waqar exposed | Pakistan Science Club Blog

Just a slight correction, C2H2 = Acetylene. Calcium Carbide = CaC2.

So the layman version is = you add CaC2 to water you get C2H2, which is them pumped into the engine for fuel.

The process (considering the volatile nature of Acetylene) is neither cheap nor equivalent to running car on water.

CaC2 + 2 H2O → C2H2 + Ca(OH)2
But his 1kg of Hydrogen = 141.9 MJ/Kg figure is wrong when you talk about this scenario.

Molecular mass of Hydrogen (H2) = 1.007947 x 2 = 2.015 g

1 Kg of Hydrogen =1000/2.015894 = 496.057 moles

1 mole of Hydrogen (H2) gives 241.8 KJ = 241.8 x 496.057 = 119946.5826 KJ =120 MJ/Kg

Energy released when 1kg of Hydrogen is burned = 33.318 KW [Source]

Summary of Electrolytic Hydrogen Production

Some Pakistani kids recently wont the world debating challenge in Mexico - I do not see media giving them any coverage.
Stupid Pakistani media gives coverage to nonsense stories with a potential to stir conspiracy theories.

Some Pakistani kids recently wont the world debating challenge in Mexico - I do not see media giving them any coverage.
Stupid Pakistani media gives coverage to nonsense stories with a potential to stir conspiracy theories.
Coz it wasn't controversial, wasn't the answer for your electricity problem, wasn't worth challenging the basic laws of Physics and laurel it will bring to Pakistan if it is proved correct.

We have same media buddy......

No Sir: All the more reason to worry MORE! :D
Yeah got it.....Atleast in hands of rational and intellectual one, we can think of peace and stability in region but if these people becomes the leaders of tomorrow, I seriously don't want nuke button in their hand.:no:

No Sir: All the more reason to worry MORE! :D

You are right.. Come tomorrow someone may claim that he can negate the effect of an Indian Nuclear attack using biological waste and some general in PA starts a nuclear war assuming that invention will balance out India's response :D

The truth is there is a corrupt evil mafia in every country who will never allow such inventions to replace their corrupt source of income & in Pakistan the same is happening.

All the Indians are jealous because this was invented in Pakistan. GOD forbid had this happened in India each & every hindi would had said oh look our shinning India it is shinning blah blah blah. Who cares the monkeys nut sack what hindis think, the fact is this was invented in Pakistan & we are proud of it.

The truth is there are some retards who will believe farts to be holy.

Jealousy never ends, some peoples born to jealous from others............are you talking about a country, which made Nukes, Cruise Missiles, Tanks, Fighter Jets, Frigates and you are talking about Pakistan Scientific Foundation Chairman's qualification.....Looks like you are an Idiot to me............who don't have sense what he is talking about.

Even a country like USA cannot challenge basic laws of physics. Stop trolling and attempting to become a laughing stock.

Back
Top Bottom