What's new

Watch video of BSF response to unprovoked firing from Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok,Let's suppose this is a video shot taken using Thermals,but where are human heat signatures,because thermal would detect human signature,
See how a body with Heat Signature is detected.I guess that was same like Fake Encounters.
Abay yar @MUSTAKSHAF yar kia yar, in kay saaray kay saaray kiyay karay pay pani pher dia yar kia yar, zara sa to enjoy karnay day ray chottay bachoan ko! :laugh:

Ok,Let's suppose this is a video shot taken using Thermals,but where are human heat signatures,because thermal would detect human signature,
See how a body with Heat Signature is detected.I guess that was same like Fake Encounters.
Abay yar @MUSTAKSHAF yar kia yar, in kay saaray kay saaray kiyay karay pay pani pher dia yar kia yar, zara sa to enjoy karnay day ray chottay bachoan ko! :laugh:
video mey humans ni dikh rahey bhai . kiya sab human ka temperature zero tha?
Shots fired from a BSF bunker , obviously you wont those BSF men even with Thermal imagery .

Seems these posts were pretty close to each other. And no heat signature of humans means "Hut jao fire krna ha order aya ha".:sniper:

During all last week, on average an Indian soldier was killed daily, either due to Cross border firings or due to clashes with freedom fighters, so to redeem it'self, the BSF had to cook up some usual story.
Apart from releasing the the very dubious footage, it also claims to have killed a Pakistani Ranger.....as he was seen falling down .....claimed BSF.....and to complete the script, the Rangers are pleading with BSF to stop firing.... thus the micro powers status is restored.
BTW, this is how Pakistan busts Barti bunkers....do notice the Tiranga.

During all last week, on average an Indian soldier was killed daily, either due to Cross border firings or due to clashes with freedom fighters, so to redeem it'self, the BSF had to cook up some usual story.
Apart from releasing the the very dubious footage, it also claims to have killed a Pakistani Ranger.....as he was seen falling down .....claimed BSF.....and to complete the script, the Rangers are pleading with BSF to stop firing.... thus the micro powers status is restored.
BTW, this is how Pakistan busts Barti bunkers....do notice the Tiranga.

Using your own logic we can say that Pakistan is firing on border to take attention away from incidents like this from last week:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...2313c0-5734-11e8-9889-07bcc1327f4b_story.html

Also how is it dubious when Pakistan does not reveal to the public it's casualties on LoC, for example this Sepoy Raja Ahsan was reported as casualty on chhamb sector LoC on 26/04/18 by local news channels in Mirpur in Pak controlled Kashmir but ISPR never reported it:

DdfjcBvU8AAPTO9

That only proves an old theory, Indians do no have body heat, they are in fact Aliens.

Using your own logic we can say that Pakistan is firing on border to take attention away from incidents like this from last week:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...2313c0-5734-11e8-9889-07bcc1327f4b_story.html

Also how is it dubious when Pakistan does not reveal to the public it's casualties on LoC, for example this Sepoy Raja Ahsan was reported as casualty on chhamb sector LoC on 26/04/18 by local news channels in Mirpur in Pak controlled Kashmir but ISPR never reported it:

DdfjcBvU8AAPTO9

Firstly it doesn't suit a fake ID stray like you to box above your weight and I'm surprised that @Areesh hasn't noticed you yet.
So genius, after the following incident in the Red Corridor, is Indian army going to heat up the LOC.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...s-dantewada/story-BqNpJywDW13QW7H6tW1zOI.html

Well at least this is the logic you are implying in reference to with Pakistan army.
And picking and choosing random tweets will not salvage your tiny ego.
I mean is the Indian army going to disclose the real causality figures a decade later like before.

https://www.indiatimes.com/news/ind...oldiers-since-2001-an-rti-reveals-265046.html

Unbelievable how the violence just continues and people die for the egos of leaders and nations. I hope I see a peaceful border in my lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom