What's new

WATCH: UP cops fight on road over share of bribe

Those in control know better what they have done with this beautiful city. Awadh was one of the richest Kingdoms. British and their progeny ruined it.
Next year there are elections in UP Who would you have supported - Mullah Mulayam, Dalit mayawati, Hindutva BJP or Congress?

Next year there are elections in UP Who would you have supported - Mullah Mulayam, Dalit mayawati, Hindutva BJP or Congress?
My cousins are with congress. BJP name is too stained by Gujarat as Congress name is for the Sikhs for 84. I wish you luck in integrating the muslims but the current BJP government has pulled such efforts back. What is called appeasement could be a very good path for integration. Before anyone questions me I support special rights for Christians or Hindus of Pakistan too.

Its the only way to offset the effects of deep-rooted bias, and institutionalized and almost daily slander to their religion they face. One of my cousins in Lucknow from the start has been labelled a Pakistani, blamed for support to Pakistan's cricket team during matches, lack of patriotism and being a Pakistani imposter. How in such an environment can an over-arching and superior Indian identity develop? Special rights are actually equal rights for minorities. They are needed wherever there is a tiny and minuscule population of minorities in a country no matter how much they are blamed for playing the victim card.

We have to look at the other side of the coin. Sometimes these policeman have to work 14 hrs a day and some not goes back home for a continuous 4-5 days because of their duty and their salary is not much appropriate for the tough job that they do.
Having said that the way they are fighting is just pathetic and the state govt. should atleast suspend them.[/Q

Saw your saying these guys are fighting for legal bribes

All I am saying is that suspension or even permanent removal will not solve the bribery here but an increase in income might do it to some level.

My cousins are with congress. BJP name is too stained by Gujarat as Congress name is for the Sikhs for 84. I wish you luck in integrating the muslims but the current BJP government has pulled such efforts back. What is called appeasement could be a very good path for integration. Before anyone questions me I support special rights for Christians or Hindus of Pakistan too.

This is where I have a problem.
Let me give you a quick comparison.

American Indians were persecuted, hence USA now gives them special rights.
Aborigines have special rights and privileges for the historical crimes committed on them by Australians.
Dalits of India are given special rights for historical crimes committed on them.

Now, let us Hindus of know who committed historical atrocities on whom among Hindus, Muslims and Christians of India?

Muslims & Christians have ruled large sections of India for over 500 years. Both societies are thriving in Independent India, unlike utter destruction of hindus and Christians in Pakistan.

So, please let me know under which criteria should the "appeasement" be done?
If poverty is an issue, that should be dealt with irrespective of religion. I don't believe a poor Hindu is entitled more than a poor muslim. Converse, as well cannot true.
Upliftment should happen "irrespective" of background, unless of course a historical and systematic crime has been committed.

Last edited:
This is where I have a problem.
Let me give you a quick comparison.

American India were persecuted, hence USA now gives them special rights.
Aborigines have special rights and privileges for the historical crimes committed on them by Australians.
Dalits of India are given special rights for historical crimes committed on them.

Now, let us Hindus of know who committed historical atrocities on whom among Hindus, Muslims and Christians of India?

Muslims & Christians have ruled large sections of India for over 500 years. Both societies are thriving in Independent India, unlike utter destruction of hindus and Christians in Pakistan.

So, please let me know under which criteria should the "appeasement" be done?
If poverty is an issue, that should be dealt with irrespective of religion. I don't believe a poor Hindu is entitled more than a poor muslim. Converse, as well cannot true.
Upliftment should happen "irrespective" of background, unless of course a historical and systematic crime has been committed.
It may be hard to accept but appeasement may be the only solution. The biases are constant and insults to our religion constant too.

It may be hard to accept but appeasement may be the only solution. The biases are constant and insults to our religion constant too.

I have given a detailed analysis on my views.
You are giving a statement. Care to back up your statement with some logic as well?

If I were to say India should be a country only for Hindus and that is the only solution, that would be foolish. You unfortunately just made a similar statement.

Last edited:
Our salary for the constabulary is one of the worst plus severe usage of their work time. Most of the guys are not fit due to the fact they dont have any time for it working 12-14 hours a day, eating meals only when time is there.

If a system is made with extra hour payment for constabulary forces and that Inspector have to give an account for extra payment, the services can be increased lot better. It can prevent abuse of lower servicemen from Officers.

Its the only way to offset the effects of deep-rooted bias, and institutionalized and almost daily slander to their religion they face. One of my cousins in Lucknow from the start has been labelled a Pakistani, blamed for support to Pakistan's cricket team during matches, lack of patriotism and being a Pakistani imposter. How in such an environment can an over-arching and superior Indian identity develop? Special rights are actually equal rights for minorities. They are needed wherever there is a tiny and minuscule population of minorities in a country no matter how much they are blamed for playing the victim card.

I do not know what u guys mean? 14% is hardly called an minority.
Even when Pakistan had 23% Hindu minority it didnt stop Pakistan from proceeding itself as Islamic Nation with hate sylabuses started in schools.
When India has named itself Secular republic all special rights for anyone are thrown out of window.

Back
Top Bottom