What's new

Watch shocking video: Two Bihar Dalit youths thrashed, urinated upon in Bihar

Delnavaz B

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
512243-bihar-dalit.jpg

Patna: After reports of Dalits being beaten up in Gujarat, a similar shocking incident has been reported from Bihar.
Two Dalit youths were brutally beaten up and then urinated on their face by their attackers, it has been alleged.
According to ABP News, the police have registered a case but the accused are still at large.

The incident reportedly happened some 30 km away from Bihar's Muzaffarpur district headquarters.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/bihar...rinated-on-face-in-nitishs-bihar_1910799.html

512243-bihar-dalit.jpg

Patna: After reports of Dalits being beaten up in Gujarat, a similar shocking incident has been reported from Bihar.
Two Dalit youths were brutally beaten up and then urinated on their face by their attackers, it has been alleged.
According to ABP News, the police have registered a case but the accused are still at large.

The incident reportedly happened some 30 km away from Bihar's Muzaffarpur district headquarters.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/bihar...rinated-on-face-in-nitishs-bihar_1910799.html

I just can't believe this....Wonder what and how bad Indians probably doing in Kashmir if they treat their own countrymen like this in their own country....

I just can't believe this....Wonder what and how bad Indians probably doing in Kashmir if they treat their own countrymen like this in their own country....
For Kashmiris they simply use bullets and state machinery to muzzle their voice, they are using buck shots against small kids to blind them so that they can't protest in future. Indian is turning hell for Muslims and other minorities just give MODI one more term then you will witness long civil war in India and as a result many micro nations in Pakistani neighborhood.

For Kashmiris they simply use bullets and state machinery to muzzle their voice, they are using buck shots against small kids to blind them so that they can't protest in future. Indian is turning hell for Muslims and other minorities just give MODI one more term then you will witness long civil war in India and as a result many micro nations in Pakistani neighborhood.

Recently 40 jaats killed in Haryana
During unrest by police fire

Coming from nation where percentage of Hindu's dip from 15% to 1 % or below

Data say stuff not rhetorics

India's longest reign PM was Sikh
We have Sikh President and Army Cheif

We have Muslim President &
Vice President
Head of our premier Intelligence agency was Muslim
Commender of our northern command was Muslim

I not even mentioned Bollywood

Quote next when when Pakistan
Gives any Hindu or Sikh Gen head premier post in there nation

Your nation with double standards

First it was Kashmiris and now they are not even sparing innocent Dalits ?

First it was Kashmiris and now they are not even sparing innocent Dalits ?

More than 1lakh cases of dalits are reported throughout country during congress rule

Modi its down to 30%

I know more because I'm to from SC/ST caste from Rajasthan

watch this debate , you will be shocked to see how prevalent these practices are in India especially in BJP ruled areas.

Back
Top Bottom