What's new

Watch Pakistani Forces

VisionHawk

Reaction score
http://www.pakistanvision.com/site/drama.shtml

:army: :pakistan: :army: WELL I HAVE FOUND 3 nishane haider dramas and one PMA and airforce MOVIES which can be watched online in here

their names are

1) Sunahrai din (PMA comedy series life of 3 cadet friends )
2) rashid minhas shaheed
3)MAJ raja aziz bhati shaheed
4)Capt raja muhammad sarwar shaheed
5)dhuwan ( though its not related to pak armed forces but its about pak police do see it)
5) ALPHA BRAVO CHARLIE :wub:
6)Operation Dwarka
:army:

inorder to watch them online scroll down and click on their respective names after visiting the link u must have real player 10 inorder to play them thanks :pakistan:

do let me know whether u liked them or not :W00T: :army: :thumbsup:

Ok great, but the page never opens for me. I am gonna keep it open, cause you never know when it gets open. :)

it takes some time to open up first i was also puzzled that why was not it openning another big problem though the sound is alright but the video normally stucks in almost all of them except sunehree yadein perhaps its because it is divided in parts and it takes less energy for the real player to play it . Any solution for this problem :hitwall:

I have the solution, but it will take place only after the evolution of the PF.

Hum Sipahi Hain - Pakistani Telefilm War of 1965

This is short promo video from the film

http://www.studio051.com/a.wmv

Telefilm 'Hum Sepahi Hain'

The telefilm 'Hum Sepahi Hain' is a true story of 1965 War and has been based on the events of Pakistan Army's attack on Burejal Post in then Indian Held Kashmir. The telefilm was shown on television the other day and widely appreciated by the viewers.

The hero Major Shah Nawaz Malik was serving in his unit 8 Baloch Regiment that was deployed in Bhimber Sector. The story is about the courage and bravery of our army jawans.

Major Shah Nawaz felt responsible for the loss of a soldier's life in an earlier action inside enemy territory. His remorse is so great that he refuses to go home on leave when his father dies. He redeems his honour in the attack on Burejal Post where he continues advancing towards the enemy despite being wounded.

Assisted by his courageous wireless set operator, Sepoy Mahmood Ellahi (who is still alive) the wounded Shah Nawaz keeps the enemy attention diverted allowing other elements of his unit to maneuver from a different direction and capture the post. Major Malik embraced Shahadat and was awarded the Sitara-i-Jurat posthumously.

The telefilm brings out the values of honour, courage and determination. The script has been based on the book 'The Stolen Victory' written by late Brigadier Sultan Ahmed, Sitara-i-Jurat. It has been superbly adapted for the telefilm by Irfan Urfi. Directed by the talented young Armughan Hasan the telefilm is replete with gripping war scenes.

This is the first telefilm in the series of telefilms to be produced by Yahya
Jamil-ul-Haq (a retired Colonel and running his own TV Production company) in collaboration with Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR).

The actors have mostly been drawn from the Army. It is the first war action telefilm to be produced in Pakistan and is a pioneering effort in action based telefilms.

Shot all on location the producers have endeavoured to depict realistic war scenes.

Archival material like the voice of Shakeel Ahmad the famous news reader of Radio Pakistan adds a nostalgic touch to the production."

where can it be viewed?

can it be downloaded.

we need more of this stuff...but since its a series. good stuff....

now where up there with saving private riyan and band of brothers :D :P

Really looking forward to view Hum Sipahi hein, waiting for PTV or GEO to show again! :mad:

Hum silpahee hain will be shown on PTv at 7:30PM Pakistan timings on Friday looking forward to watch it :2GUNS:

i really want to see these movies properly but i cannot think of a way to do so . So again i want to know is there any way through which i can watch all of them properly because there is a problem though the sound is alright but the video stucks between it . May be it can be made possible first by allow the player to load all of the movie and then play it any other possible way beside this

I have the solution, but it will take place only after the evolution of the PF.

whats the solution :(

Jab Tak Na Jaley Deep Shaheedon K Lahoo Se

Kehtey Hain Jannat Mai Chiraghan Nhi Hota

Nice post and thanks for sharing :) Can anyone let me know how to save Real Streaming media to save for offline viewing?

Thanks and regards

Nice post and thanks for sharing :) Can anyone let me know how to save Real Streaming media to save for offline viewing?

Thanks and regards

I am not sure if you can.

Why can't I see?:cry:

Click on the link, and then choose an appropriate part. However, i am not sure if you would understand "urdu" language. :)

Back
Top Bottom