What's new

Watch out Samsung! China's LeEco is coming for you with Vizio buyout

So which way do you find the best...Walmart user ratings?
don't be a fool. There are many AVS site that provide better feedback from users. JD Power have ranked a certain American car company number one for initials quality. No ones gives a shit about that. People only care how the product hold out after one year's use

Quit posting foolish ranking to satisfy your ego

:rofl:

Before this thread I thought Vizio was the walmart generic brand like equate of healthcare.
In Canada, people buy Vizio for price, performance and quality. You can't beat it especially when you catch it on Black Friday or boxing day.

Don't let that Harmotia Antidote fool you. The smart Canadians will not buy a Sony or Samsung as they know it's not bang for the buck

In Canada, people buy Vizio for price, performance and quality. You can't beat it especially when you catch it on Black Friday or boxing day.

True, they are probably buying Vizios instead of Hisense/TCL tv's for that. Vizio as you said is the one to beat for quality at a low price.

So which way do you find the best...Walmart user ratings?

Certainly not JD Power lol. I didn't even know they rated TVs. I go to tech forums, read a ton of reviews from various sites.

For me, I got a 55 inch P-series, and the reason I chose it is because:

1) Price: $700 for a 55inch 4K TV.
2) HDMI 2.0 capable of displaying 4K@60Hz and 1080p@120Hz, because I use it as my primary computer monitor as well.
3) Picture quality, their local dimming provides the best contrast and deepest blacks of any TV short of OLED, which is a huge step up in price.

The picture quality is pretty awesome for the price, 4K@60Hz meant it's capable acting as a computer monitor for work, and 1080p@120Hz meant buttery smooth game play. All for a reasonable price. Those were my requirements, and Vizio at least at the time was the ONLY manufacturer that could satisfy all my requirements.

don't be a fool. There are many AVS site that provide better feedback from users. JD Power have ranked a certain American car company number one for initials quality. No ones gives a shit about that. People only care how the product hold out after one year's use

Quit posting foolish ranking to satisfy your ego

:rofl:
I'm not sure why as a non-white American, he always feels so hurt about it.

Sorry, man, i am not one of the Japs.
I just feel sorry for those non white living in US who have to defend white masters to prove their identity.

Sorry, man, I am not one of the non-white people. I just feel sorry for those Hafu living in China who have to defend their han masters to prove their identity.

Last edited:
Samsung should watch out? i think so.

Not because Vizio's size, high end brand image, or product quality; but because of extensive network (distribution, after sales service) that Vizio has established in USA, that many chinese brand trying to build in USA.

LeEco products could eat of market share at least from the lower end Samsung TV's products in USA.

Remember how Xiaomi & Huawei eat Iphone and Samsung smartphone market share? Imagine if they have strong distributor network in USA.

Sorry, man, I am not one of the non-white people. I just feel sorry for those Hafu living in China who have to defend their han masters to prove their identity.
Sorry, girl, can't understand what u mean. Isn't English your mother tongue? I am just wondering, if u claim u are white, why not go back to your home in a real white country to fight agaisnt terrorists? The country where you are currently living will soon become a non-white dominated one.

Back
Top Bottom