What's new

Watch Live: Belt and Road Forum

Prime Minister Imran Khan speaks at 1:27:00

FYI...

I wish that Imran Khan at least reads and preps for his presentations before hand so he doesn't struggle in the formal delivery. His reading was painful to watch.

Come on Imran Khan... You are representing an entire nation... Get your act together...

china-silk-road.jpg

I guess China just excluded Pakistan from OBOR/BRI at least from the PIC. :omghaha::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

china-silk-road.jpg

I guess China just excluded Pakistan from OBOR/BRI at least from the PIC. :omghaha::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

You found one pic? Then why is PM Imran Khan one of the handful keynote speakers and why is CPEC one of the highlighted projects of the conference?

You found one map without... Here I found another Chinese map with:
1449545116751_en_470675.jpg

Merics-One-Belt-One-Road-map-copy.jpg

SEI-2017-News-China-graphic.png

1509723276.869_170515mericschinamappingbrimarch2017.jpg

And here is a special CPEC map for you and your fellow Indians:
ByoWAlzCUAAWE-w.jpg

You found one pic? Then why is PM Imran Khan one of the handful keynote speakers and why is CPEC one of the highlighted projects of the conference?

You found one map without... Here I found another Chinese map with:
1449545116751_en_470675.jpg

Merics-One-Belt-One-Road-map-copy.jpg

SEI-2017-News-China-graphic.png

1509723276.869_170515mericschinamappingbrimarch2017.jpg

And here is a special CPEC map for you and your fellow Indians:
ByoWAlzCUAAWE-w.jpg

I liked the images, especially the last one. Even though Micro cap company, I hold a substantial no. Moreplenlab shares. So it's always a pleasure seeing pics of Burnol. :enjoy:

Just out of curiosity. Is Burnol available in Pakistani markets ?? :-)

I liked the images, especially the last one. Even though Micro cap company, I hold a substantial no. Moreplenlab shares. So it's always a pleasure seeing pics of Burnol. :enjoy:

Just out of curiosity. Is Burnol available in Pakistani markets ?? :-)

yup we keep plenty of stock ready to export to our eastern neighbor :-)

yup we keep plenty of stock ready to export to our eastern neighbor :-)

LOL, it is an Indian company which manufactures it and we are the one actually exporting Burnol if you don't know. You are just our petty consumers. :bunny:

You do realize your lovely government excluded itself from BRI forum 2nd year in a row? India is currently not taking part in BRI - at all.

LOL, it is an Indian company which manufactures it and we are the one actually exporting Burnol if you don't know. You are just our petty consumers. :bunny:

ignorant as hell, you guys only think that burnol can only be made by indian company in entire world and no one can use that name to manufacture similar product in rest of the world
sehat-com-pk-burnol-30g__80135_zoom__14059.1513661464.490.588.jpg

earlier you were respected for me as senior indian member but now you proved that you are one of those billion delusional indians.

Back
Top Bottom