What's new

Watch: Delhi Police cop's son thrashes girl inside Tilak Nagar BPO

wow...i would happily smash this boy's stupid face with my fists. How the other "Men" in the room did nothing about it?
Nation of gandoos

What culture you are talking? Bachabazi is your culture , karokari is your culture, even transgenders don't get away without rape, child rape is directly telecast on net in your culture, nothing to talk madarsa culture where maulvi rapes boys .
Jirgha punishes by ordering rape of some family members .
This is pakistani culture .
Your friends are the afghans and the reason yoy indian love going there we all know.

wow...i would happily smash this boy's stupid face with my fists. How the other "Men" in the room did nothing about it?
Bro thats what unique about indian culture.Here in pakistan if i thrash or beat a woman in public place or even infront of several other people at some other place,you know i will be beaten black and blue.But in india no one takes action as i have seen in many other videos as well.Here on this forum when we say its their culture indians get offended but never try to eliminate the root cause of cause.I guess they treat women as inferior to men or they think like this does not matter if there is man or woman if they are at fault they should be beaten in public to make an example out of them.In simple words what i am trying to say here is that unlike pakistan no special respect is given to women in indian society.

He should be similarly beaten regularly for 6 months.

That's probably her boyfriend and this was probably not the first time he's raised his hands on her - which is why she didn't walk away. What a baighairat kanjar! Beating a helpless girl like that :(

Back
Top Bottom