What's new

WATCH: Bharati migrants cross into US illegally while shrieking Jai Shri Ram

just remember this happens 24 hours a day at hundreds of places along the border and the idiot politicians are crying "why is there an affordable housing shortage? Why are there homeless in tents on the streets? I simply don't understand why? It's a complete baffling mystery to me!!!!".

Apparently they think these border jumpers are carrying affordable housing on their backs too.

Last edited:
I would understand if this were Pakistanis, Given the economic situations and self created mess by lumber1s but Indian - i thot an aspiring supa powa and its citizens flocking to US , sound more getting good life even if means to live illegal in US is better than having any life In India

I would understand if this were Pakistanis, Given the economic situations and self created mess by lumber1s but Indian - i thot an aspiring supa powa and its citizens flocking to US , sound more getting good life even if means to live illegal in US is better than having any life In India
Wages for the lower skilled workforce in India hasn't kept pace with rising costs. There are still jobs, but they may not be 'bang for the buck' for some people. These are the ones who choose to migrate illegally. Usually their friend circle has someone who has already gotten a foothold in some foreign country, sends home decent money, and these people feel like idiots for not doing the same.

That's because the ground realities are very different in bharat, very very different on paper and twitter.

Last edited:
Wages for the lower skilled workforce in India hasn't kept pace with rising cost
Still, we are not talking about Europe or Gulf for that matter, Going to USA that is like first travelling legally to Mexico and then from there - I am sure it must cost few lakhs alone

Still, we are not talking about Europe or Gulf for that matter, Going to USA that is like first travelling legally to Mexico and then from there - I am sure it must cost few lakhs alone
True, these are not the worst-off people. These are those who believe their skills are worth more abroad. For example a Tandooriya may earn 22K INR in India as a local migrant and send 15K home to his village. He thinks he can go to US or Aus, work in some desi restaurant and send 25K home instead. Then there is that X factor. People think they can make it big in gora countries. The rest are content going to Middle East.

Wages for the lower skilled workforce in India hasn't kept pace with rising costs. There are still jobs, but they may not be 'bang for the buck' for some people. These are the ones who choose to migrate illegally. Usually their friend circle has someone who has already gotten a foothold in some foreign country, sends home decent money, and these people feel like idiots for not doing the same.
Much of this immigration is due to already established communities there which prompts the rest in India to do same. A Punjabi is desperate to go to canada for no reason, just to get out of his pind, same for Gujarati and Telugu guys migrating to USA and Malayalis migrating to UAE, it has become a stereotypical joke. Won't be surprised those Indians are also Gujju.

Much of this immigration is due to already established communities there which prompts the rest in India to do same. A Punjabi is desperate to go to canada for no reason, just to get out of his pind, same for Gujarati and Telugu guy migrating to USA and Malayalis migrating to UAE, it has become a stereotypical joke. Won't be surprised those Indians are also Gujju.
The pressure can be real bad. The Gujju family that died in Canada's freezing weather was actually decently off in their native place. There is an article about it, I can't recall it where. If you google it, you will find it easily.

The pressure can be real bad. The Gujju family that died in Canada's freezing weather was actually decently off in their native place. There is an article about it, I can't recall it where. If you google it, you will find it easily.
Yes, has it been that bad it would've had been UPites, Biharis and Bengalis who're from the poorest states in India doing this instead of people from well off states like PB, GJ, AP/TS or KL.

just remember this happens 24 hours a day at hundreds of places along the border and the idiot politicians are crying "why is there an affordable housing shortage? Why are there homeless in tents on the streets? I simply don't understand why? It's a complete baffling mystery to me!!!!".

Apparently they think these border jumpers are carrying affordable housing on their backs too.
Illegal immigrants have to be deported back to their countries of origin, this should be the case anywhere in the world.

People traficking is probably the most profitable criminal enterprise in the world right now.

Illegal immigrants have to be deported back to their countries of origin, this should be the case anywhere in the world.

People traficking is probably the most profitable criminal enterprise in the world right now.

You are talking logically..which does not work with Liberal Democrats.

You are talking logically..which does not work with Liberal Democrats.
I can't understand why there isn't a third centrist party in your politics. There is so much common ground for them to win votes on.

Same is true for here in the UK.

System getting a shot in the arm. It's reinforcements!
Ones trudging on, with only but one motive... drones donating their life blood and be consumed by it.
Populating the crumbling neighborhoods, manning the posts the native born deem too meaningless, cumbersome or doom loops. Propping up the system from bootstraps, giving dollar it's meaning!

Back
Top Bottom