What's new

Waste Management System in Pakistan?

Strike X

Reaction score
What is stopping the government to have Waste Management System overall in Pakistan?

17186_0.jpg

In the UK, most households have 4 bins:
7195987.jpg

Black Bin = general waste.
Yellow Bin = paper, card.
Red Bin= cans, bottles.
Green Bin = garden waste, food scraps.

Screen-Shot-2019-12-08-at-14-45-03.png

Who is going to pay i
for it ? It’s not free in west you do not have a choice but to pay for it

In pak there are certain cities where is available but Homes can opt out and still throw thrash on their own to save

In shot go to any so called Muslim counties and you will see this issues again and again all Around

Cleanness is half faith ?? Yeh right

Well, it needs to be forced in Pakistan to pay Council Tax otherwise sent to prison.

Council Tax will cover many thing things like Local services such as planning, transport, highways, police, fire, libraries, leisure and recreation, waste management system and disposal, environmental health and trading standards.

Its public who doesnt want to become civiliaze otherwise current system is not that bad just have to pay 100 rupees per month to gabage collector but they want to make mountain of garbage in corner of street saving 100 rupees and spend those 100 rupees for buying easy load to talk to their gf in night.

What is stopping the government to have Waste Management System overall in Pakistan?

17186_0.jpg

7195987.jpg

Red Bin= cans, bottles.

Shit I live in a townhouse, and we got a collective of like 8 bins, and nobody could give a shit which bin the trash goes into.

Common trash collection points in each neighborhood are a more realistic option, with tickets for people dumping trash in other areas.

Money should be collected on a national or provincial or city level, to spread the cost on the society in general and not put overdue burden on the poorest of society.

Also we need to bring back the "rag-and-bone" man but modernize it.
People should be paid for their recyclables. This will incentivize the poorest consumers to sort out all valuable trash, and to provide a cheap raw material stream to our industries. there are so many types of trash that can be reused or recycled. Even food waste should be sorted and local companies should collect it to create bio-gas, and decrease the need to bring in gas from overseas or even truck it or send it via pipelines to our cities.

After all this sorting, there will be a lot less trash. People should be able to drop off trash a local collection point that gets up to multiple trash pickups per day, as needed. Trash can then be either taken to an incinerator to burn to make electricity, or send via rail (to keep costs down) to far off land fills, where the people there are compensated for the land fill.

Our local small businesses should be incentive to make our country more Efficient in these way. Ever increasing efficiency is a virtuous cycle, where the money back in the hands of the people can be spent on other things.

Shanghai_waste_sorting.jpg

Well, in the UK if we don't recycle properly - they will refuse to empty the bin and we will have to wait another 2 weeks.
Nah, some black and hispanic dudes just pull up and throw all the shit into the back of the garbage truck and gtfo outta there. white mofos don't work that job in my area cuz they the rich mofos and all live in the houses while us minorities are stuck in the townhouses and apts.

No need for bins... make an industry out of waste collection and see it disappear!!! Most towns and cities in U.S. who even have recycling programs do not follow through. All goes to the land fills or exported.

17186_0.jpg

7195987.jpg

Red Bin= cans, bottles.

So every household needs to have 4 dustbins....
Fun fact: Do you know that in Pakistan, the dustbins shown in the picture retail for about Rs.12,000. Four of them would cost Rs.48,000.

This is an average low quality one:
upload_2019-12-8_21-39-35.png

If you dont know the value of Rs.48,000 , it is more than my monthly salary and I am a mechanical engineer from the top university in my country.

In order to have a massive waste management system, Pakistan needs to have an industrialized economy. if we cannot even make cheap dustbins and have to import them, let alone waste management, any venture by the government is a dream.

Who is going to pay i
for it ? It’s not free in west you do not have a choice but to pay for it

In pak there are certain cities where is available but Homes can opt out and still throw thrash on their own to save

In shot go to any so called Muslim counties and you will see this issues again and again all Around

Cleanness is half faith ?? Yeh right
See that's the problem. If the mullahs in our country start issuing fatwas on this then even the poorest of people will pay for this system, but those fatarses are busy wating halwa.

So every household needs to have 4 dustbins....
Fun fact: Do you know that in Pakistan, the dustbins shown in the picture retail for about Rs.12,000. Four of them would cost Rs.48,000.

This is an average low quality one:
View attachment 593236

If you dont know the value of Rs.48,000 , it is more than my monthly salary and I am a mechanical engineer from the top university in my country.

In order to have a massive waste management system, Pakistan needs to have an industrialized economy. if we cannot even make cheap dustbins and have to import them, let alone waste management, any venture by the government is a dream.
Government hands these bins out. So stop your whining.

Government hands these bins out. So stop your whining.

The government also has to buy these. How do you think the government pays for stuff? : Yes. Our money.
And the government wont be buying from a local industry but will be getting the waste management infrastructure from a country on long term loans.

Local Industrialization first --------> Then projects to increase the quality of life of the people of Pakistan.

Last edited:
The government also has to buy these. How do you think the government pays for stuff? : Yes. Our money.
And the government wont be buying from a local industry but will be getting the waste management infrastructure from a country on long term loans.

Local Industrialization first --------> Then projects to increase the quality of life of the people of Pakistan.
You pay tax. Do you know what tax is? Does our local industry produce these kind of machines or heck even the plastic containers? No, so u want the whole country to wate for someone to create these so then we can go collect the filth that the human filth in pakistan has created?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom