What's new

Wastage of Tax money by Punjab government exposed

Damn whose the planning minister or do they even have one? :o:

8 saal ka tajarba group ko ab tak planning ki aqal nai aai?

Surprisingly when I brought this up people ACTUALLY defended it!

No one does this in foreign land....I recall in a city they fixed up a street only to realize pipe BHI change kernay thay so they dug it up and then made the street only to realize they wanted to make cable underground and tore the street up again!! This was in my home town and this was during Noon's previous tenure...But log samaj tay kahan still voted for Noon!

Wah wah! 8 yrs mein jahalat kisnay sikaya?! I mean seriously ANY Becahlors pass in civil engineering or someone with experience of making just 1 road knows what is thrown in...But doing this for every bloody road to think we have some Karun ka treasure is nothing but a new form of corruption to show you ARE DOING something when it is nothing in reality!!!

Damn whose the planning minister or do they even have one? :o:

8 saal ka tajarba group ko ab tak planning ki aqal nai aai?

Surprisingly when I brought this up people ACTUALLY defended it!

No one does this in foreign land....I recall in a city they fixed up a street only to realize pipe BHI change kernay thay so they dug it up and then made the street only to realize they wanted to make cable underground and tore the street up again!! This was in my home town and this was during Noon's previous tenure...But log samaj tay kahan still voted for Noon!

Wah wah! 8 yrs mein jahalat kisnay sikaya?! I mean seriously ANY Becahlors pass in civil engineering or someone with experience of making just 1 road knows what is thrown in...But doing this for every bloody road to think we have some Karun ka treasure is nothing but a new form of corruption to show you ARE DOING something when it is nothing in reality!!!
BTW OP also belongs to PPP social media group aka Zardari servants
They all are same, blood lechers.

BTW OP also belongs to PPP social media group aka Zardari servants
They all are same, blood lechers.
Yes I am aware....

But that doesnt change nor is that an excuse for whats happening in Punjab since Noon league! Why is Noon trying to showcase Zardari syndrome? Zardari does nothing while Noon are on repeat mode!! Repeat remaking THE SAME ROADS just coz THEY ACTUALLY FORGOT to do something the previous time they made it!

Yes I am aware....

But that doesnt change nor is that an excuse for whats happening in Punjab since Noon league! Why is Noon trying to showcase Zardari syndrome? Zardari does nothing while Noon are on repeat mode!! Repeat remaking THE SAME ROADS just coz THEY ACTUALLY FORGOT to do something the previous time they made it!

That's why Noonis are technical thieves and people don't understand their tricks.
But Zardari is different. He will not leave even 5 Rupees. Technical or non technical, each and every way of looting is acceptable.

Zoordàri ko Pak army dabooch ley pher ye cheekh cheeckh ke sub ki corruption ka bhanda phoreyga pher Sub py BISMILLAH parhtey aao. Zoordari se 5 saal ke mulk ke budgets plus 16 billions reserves plus IMF ke billions dollars ka hisab leen. Gen Musharaf ne jb resign kiya 16 billions dollar reserve thy jb zoordari ne mulk ki jaan chori 6 billions bchy thy. 5 saal main inhoo ne na sirf mulk ko loota balkey awaam ko bhi petrol diesal naukriyan baich ke bahut lootà. Zoordari ne na sirf ye balkey Benazir ki , Zulfiqar ali Bhutto ki Barsiyu ke naam py barey ghapley Sindh govt ke khatey main daley.

Nooran Sheriff ki Party technical choor hy Ye Judge+Police+Patwari waley Old formula ko used kr k khaty hy, First step main Police use kr ke Saboot mitaao, Doseray Step main Jo officer inn ki corruption benaqaab krey uss ko Jaidad se Mehroom kro Patwari plus Qabza mafiya ko use kr ke takey majboor ho ke Mulk se bhaag jaey, 3rd step main Agr opposition AGR tagri hy Courts ko use kro judges khreed ke Case file kr ke faisla apny haq main Mohar LGA ke pka kaam kra lo. Mazey ki baat ye bhi hy judges+Police offersran+ Patwariyu ko bhi bhi Aisa Technically Engage kiya jata hy ke unko apny office meetings ke bhaney bula ke sub kuch Record kr liya jata hy jab zaroorat hogy use kr liya jaeyga. Rana Mashood ko Jan bojh ke Issi trah wazarat se nikala gya video media ko dy ke, Model town py Police tool istimal iss ki dosri example hy , Nadra chairman Tariq malik ko sub sy pehly Police,pher judges aor Aakhir main Patwari kaam aya ka formula aaply kr k bhagaya. Same iss trah koi bhi Punjab main project lagany wali zameeno ka hisaab kuch aisa hi hy Daanish schools hon ya koi bhi project local people ko police patwari judges ke zariyeh bhga k wo zameen khud khreed ke govt ko choona lagaya gya mehngy baich ke.

its not restricted to punjab , in fact II chundrigar road was remade 4 times in a year ,
first carpeted road was laid down then electricity cables had to be laid down so road was dug up and remade
then sewerage line was to be placed , guess what again so road was dug up and remade
then it was the rain drain to avoid flooding in rainy season GUESSS what again so road was dug up and remade

this was in ppp aka the chor zardaris tenure , ppp the part should be billed and fined for this waste of national wealth

its not restricted to punjab , in fact II chundrigar road was remade 4 times in a year ,
first carpeted road was laid down then electricity cables had to be laid down so road was dug up and remade
then sewerage line was to be placed , guess what again so road was dug up and remade
then it was the rain drain to avoid flooding in rainy season GUESSS what again so road was dug up and remade

this was in ppp aka the chor zardaris tenure , ppp the part should be billed and fined for this waste of national wealth

Let me know when you have any evidence.

Bilo rani go to i i chandrigar road . Do you even k ow where it is ? . Its in karachi and is the hub of economical activity, karachi stock exchange, habib bank towers , state bank , national bank to name a few have their head offices there. Just go there and ssk anyone . Its a known fact .
About evidence you dont even know if you r a zrdari or a bhutto ,

Bilo rani go to i i chandrigar road . Do you even k ow where it is ? . Its in karachi and is the hub of economical activity, karachi stock exchange, habib bank towers , state bank , national bank to name a few have their head offices there. Just go there and ssk anyone . Its a known fact .
About evidence you dont even know if you r a zrdari or a bhutto ,
Dont get me started about this road being built 4 timrs in a year coz I had to pass every single day to work. Thats how i fr....ing know . I live here unlike u who is hold up in dubai

Back
Top Bottom