What's new

Wasim the toughest to face at KKR nets : Eoin Morgan

Well he can tell how to swing the ball. What is the grip for the out swing or an in swing. That's it. But seriously speaking you can't produce a fast bowler just by coaching. It is something God given and if someone has this talent it doesn't even need a coach to ball like Wasim or Waqar or Brett Lee or Mcgrath..

Yeh cheezain sirf seekhanai sai nahi aa jateen merai bhai.:)

Are you suggesting ...what I am thinking ... you are born with it ? what .. you mean Wasim was born with the GOD GIVEN TALENT only in Pakistan wow

No wonder we have not been able to find another Wasim , only one we found was Asif and Veena found him before we did so he got tainted

Asif Asif Asif , what a lost potential

The biggest compliment for any cricketer - to be called the toughest bowler even after years of retirement.

Surely, Wasim Akram's supreme class speaks for itself.

I thought Pakistanis were banned from IPL or something:confused:

pakistanis are not banned in IPL , it was the PCB who didn't given NOC to pakistani players to play in IPL after india suspand the pakistan tour in 2008 ...

i think wasim akram won't need a PCB's NOC for IPL...

Sushmita would have been also a good compliment but , I guess Balaji would do for now beggars can't be choosers

during commentary in the WC...he said that he was going to coach the pakistani bowlers during the training camps.......he is always present at the month or two long training camps by the PCB...thats how we got aamir....

Are you suggesting ...what I am thinking ... you are born with it ? what .. you mean Wasim was born with the GOD GIVEN TALENT only in Pakistan wow

No wonder we have not been able to find another Wasim , only one we found was Asif and Veena found him before we did so he got tainted

Asif Asif Asif , what a lost potential

You missed Amir.... The guy was immensely talented. Junaid and Sadaf Hussain are yet to prove themselves in the international arena. Anyways yes I believe that players like Tendulkar, Wasim, Shane Warne can not be produced just by coaching. They can tell them some tips or tricks but can't produce another one of them.

Or else make Wasim coach of Ashish Nehra or Tendulkar coach of Imran Farhat. Let's see how much change these guys get from their coaching. :lol:

Sushmita would have been also a good compliment but , I guess Balaji would do for now beggars can't be choosers

Forgot to speak/ think coherently?

@topic: Wasim was my all time number one bowler and now Morgan's tweets reaffirms the same. It is tremendous of Wasim to draw such respect even after so many years of retirement. I guess Aareesh was right, one has to born with such talent. Bravo Waz!!!

You missed Amir.... The guy was immensely talented. Junaid and Sadaf Hussain are yet to prove themselves in the international arena. Anyways yes I believe that players like Tendulkar, Wasim, Shane Warne can not be produced just by coaching. They can tell them some tips or tricks but can't produce another one of them.

Or else make Wasim coach of Ashish Nehra or Tendulkar coach of Imran Farhat. Let's see how much change these guys get from their coaching. :lol:

I think this is the perennial talent vs training debate. I too agree that training can only help so much if u don't have talent. But then vice versa is also true. Both the factors are required. A fresh fast bowler like Aamer can surprise batsmen with his skills for a couple of seasons but if he doesnt follow it up with hard work in the nets and doesnt try and learn new tricks, he wont survive for long. Batsmen will find out his weaknesses soon and will figure him out. The thing about Wasim, Sachin and Warne is that they all kept learning, training hard and innovating. And they had the talent and mental strength to back it up.

Well he can tell how to swing the ball. What is the grip for the out swing or an in swing. That's it. But seriously speaking you can't produce a fast bowler just by coaching. It is something God given and if someone has this talent it doesn't even need a coach to ball like Wasim or Waqar or Brett Lee or Mcgrath..

Yeh cheezain sirf seekhanai sai nahi aa jateen merai bhai.:)

To an extent i support that,their r three types of people,first who r born with extraordinary skills,second those who develop themselves into extraordinary one,third the biggest menace-born extraordinary and developed themselves into God mode.

I think people like Wasim,sachin,warne,Lara,murali and even ponting r in the third class.

Areesh- you cannot become a quality fast bowler just on the basis of talent- even the best of talents needs coaching- the players who lacks in talent compensates it by training- with Wasim teaching Indian bowlers- they will learn more quickly than the natural or talented ones of the same age--

P.S i hope Wasim makes them eat gaye beef to gain strength :bunny:

Smiley_Misc-SarcasmMeter.gif

its bound to be broken if you spell english words like that....:pop:

Back
Top Bottom