What's new

Wasim the toughest to face at KKR nets : Eoin Morgan

what a find Areesh!!!

well said by him and indeed - once a legend - always a legend

Wasim Akram is Surely a Legend No one Can Deny....:)
I am One of His fan :smitten:

He should have played in the WC..atleast then Pak would have had a chance ....

And it is a real shame that he is not at the National academy coaching the young pacers of Pakistan. Come on PCB. What the hell you are doing??? :frown:

The man ... the legend... i love him.. KKR are lucky to have him.. and the results are showing.

big deal...

Smiley_Misc-SarcasmMeter.gif

Priyanka and Bipasha were the other two fast bowlers in net practice yep that makes sense now phew I was really getting worried there for a second

Wasim Akram should be fined for Profiliration of Swing technology art to India what does he thinks he is doing

Let Wasim Akram transfer his techniques to Indian bowlers- Once he is dried up- He will be kicked out of India-

Let Wasim Akram transfer his techniques to Indian bowlers- Once he is dried up- He will be kicked out of India-

Well he can tell how to swing the ball. What is the grip for the out swing or an in swing. That's it. But seriously speaking you can't produce a fast bowler just by coaching. It is something God given and if someone has this talent it doesn't even need a coach to ball like Wasim or Waqar or Brett Lee or Mcgrath..

Yeh cheezain sirf seekhanai sai nahi aa jateen merai bhai.:)

Back
Top Bottom