What's new

Wasim Akram incredible test bowling highlights vs India 1999 - holy reverse swing, Batman!

this was just plain awesome...i remember this series and how wasim was bowling like his life his resting on it....awesome bowler..

Man Was was the best bowler I've seen bowl. deadly inswinger with new ball and great reverse swinging yorkers with old ball were treat to watch.

He is one of my fav fast bowler's of all time..... He was gentleman too

One of the best ever. Pak were so lethal when paired with Waqar. Imran, Wasim, Waqar, Aquib back in the day in his prime. India have never had that kind of bowling lineup.

One of the best bowler in the history.He was a legend

I don't know why all of sudden the talent disappeared from Pakistan, we are not getting any world class bowler anymore.

they dont make bowlers like him these days !!
The best India Vs. Pakistan test match I ever saw was in Chennai. Wasim Akram and co gave it to us. Sachin Tendulkar hit a masterly 139 to steer India clear of trouble. Waseem Akram and his men won. They got a standing ovation from the Chennai crowd when they did the victory run. That was priceless.

this was just plain awesome...i remember this series and how wasim was bowling like his life his resting on it....awesome bowler..
This reminds me of how Akram exposed K.Shrikkanth. before Akram fast bowlers didn't know how to bowl to Shrikkanth as he would whack both short pitched deliveries and half volleys. When Shrikkanth led an Indian team to Pakistan, Akram showed the world how to bowl to him. He bowled him everything but half volleys and short deliveries. The world figured out Shrikkanth and he retired in a couple of years. Akram thought on his feet, which few bowlers do.

I don't know why all of sudden the talent disappeared from Pakistan, we are not getting any world class bowler anymore.
Md. Aamir has lot of potential. Md Asif also was good. Sami in his initial days was pretty lethal. give them time.

they dont make bowlers like him these days !!
You haven't seen Amir or Asif? but both fell in to a bloody trap by British.

Cricket is batsmen oriented now. One flick and it's either 4 or a 6.
More because of tempering since Gora can't figured out how to bowl reverse swing so the decided to ban the roughing the ball which was actually a tradition since 18th century.

Wasim the sultan of swing ..he is inspirational for millions of cricketers

Back
Top Bottom