What's new

Was this model slip up scripted? (Don't worry no nudity)

well its mathira, totally pre planned, the way she walked back and didnt even care a bit makes it soo obvious, and the dress fell exactly when she was at the end of the ramp, btw she tweeted later that 'shi* happens':woot:

I watched it about 10 times to determine whether it was scripted or not :P

They try to do such mishaps in fashion shows now. Models falling, their clothes ripping apart or slipping. They do this to make news, to get publicity. Btw I dont see any point of having these modeling shows in pak. Whats the point when people in pak wont even wear these dresses?

They try to do such mishaps in fashion shows now. Models falling, their clothes ripping apart or slipping. They do this to make news, to get publicity. Btw I dont see any point of having these modeling shows in pak. Whats the point when people in pak wont even wear these dresses?
some clothes are meant to fall but this one is pre planned, mathira is another veena malik wannabee. the point of having fashion weeks is to bring back the long lost international buyers/investors and to give a little push to textile industry (biggest industry of pakistan) after all the load shedding, no gas, corruption etc and promoting new designers and their talent

People in cities wear them and they are not banned. At least till taliban capture Islamabad. ;)

Lol can't believe the song being played in the Pakistan Fashion week ... is a random new song released by a new English artist was being played.

If you listen carefully to the song, she says "aint my cunt being eaten" lol

Lol can't believe the song being played in the Pakistan Fashion week ... is a random new song released by a new English artist was being played.

If you listen carefully to the song, she says "aint my cunt being eaten" lol

What's the big deal Indian?

i think it's as unintentional as Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction at 2004 superbowl event..:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom