What's new

Was INDIA's LCA TEJAS a FAILURE? Let's FIND OUT! (LCA Tejas Documentary)

Your observations are never based on qualatative reasons- All you do is be a mouthpiece for China in every topic and then try to be coy about it.lol

I never claimed to be a very smart guy. But do I have to be to realized that Texas fighter failed.

Only Indians like you hiding behind two American flags would ignore this obvious facts.

And no, I'm not calling you a Native American.

I never claimed to be a very smart guy. But do I have to be to realized that Texas fighter failed.

Only Indians like you hiding behind two American flags would ignore this obvious facts.

And no, I'm not calling you a Native American.

I never called you smart guy, just a Chinese mouthpiece who trolls in practically every topic. Against America, India, any country that is not pro-Chinese. Never producing any qualitative reasons. When called out you accuse others of being a false flag

Btw, it's called Tejas, not Texas. And one does not need to be smart to know so.

Last edited:
Like i said, the tejas program at the very least- allowed indian engineers learnt how to use a screwdriver to assemble foreign parts n components together to create an 'indigenous' plane.

Its a brilliant plane. And it has come just at the right time. We can improve it all the time in future. Like the US has been upgrading its F16s, F15s and F18s. We can have Mk2,3,4.....10 of the Tejas in future with engine upgrades avionics upgrade and even the aerodynamic upgrades. The opportunities are immense. My god what an asset LCA is for our country. The only thing is we need good support from the Govt. and establishment for this.
There will always be better airplanes in the market but ditching the home made plane like we did with next versions of Marut will harm us a lot.
Its like the first version of Prithvi Missile India made were simple. But the subsequent missiles like Shaurya, K series and latest Agni series are just amazing. Look how ALH Dhruv had a simple beginning but look now at the rapid pace of Heli development in the Country ALH Mk 3, Rudra, LUH, LCH amazing.
LCA is just the pride of the country. Just the first step of a long journey.

I never called you smart guy, just a Chinese mouthpiece who trolls in practically every topic. Against America, India, any country that is not pro-Chinese. Never producing any qualitative reasons. When called out you accuse others of being a false flag

Btw, it's called Tejas, not Texas. And one does not need to be smart to know so.

Ok, you must not be from America if you can't tell the difference between Tejas and Texas.

Also, I'm not against America. I'm more pro American than you Indian false flagger. Why not change your flag to show your true origin and allegiance. What Indian state are you from again?

Teja is one of those projects which might not see large numbers but the work and infrastructure place will be helpful. Teja with components from all over the world provides learning on manufacturing an aeroplane ,timing is some thing which can be criticize ,how ever one key learning how politics and corruption ruins years of work

Brilliant mate! Comment of the month for me.
The moment he finds himself under Pakistan's rule, he'd be mouthing the same beautiful whispers in Indian defence sites against your lot .

That's a Kashmiri .Kisi ka saga nahin .sab ka thagga aur sabko thagga.

Baidu translator automatically equates Chinese mouthpiece as a smart guy.It isn't his fault . Just as Tejas is automatically represented as Texas.Don't be too hard on him here.

Like i said, the tejas program at the very least- allowed indian engineers learnt how to use a screwdriver to assemble foreign parts n components together to create an 'indigenous' plane.

Which is much more than descendants of workers in Rubber plantations of Malaya can ever hope for.

Aee you aware that India & Australia houses few of your squadrons of FA and not the PRC ? And that these aircrafts are serviced there too ?

Teja is one of those projects which might not see large numbers but the work and infrastructure place will be helpful. Teja with components from all over the world provides learning on manufacturing an aeroplane ,timing is some thing which can be criticize ,how ever one key learning how politics and corruption ruins years of work

In another word, Indians are masters of putting square pegs into round holes. They have perfected those process.

I don't care even if tajes is failure
Frist gslv was failure too
But our last 3 was sucessfull and we are going to launch 2 in this year

My advice to haters is keep on finding india's faults and keep on your wet dreams on those faults but we don't care or don't have time
while you are dreaming we are learning from those mistakes and moving forward

The moment he finds himself under Pakistan's rule, he'd be mouthing the same beautiful whispers in Indian defence sites against your lot .

That's a Kashmiri .Kisi ka saga nahin .sab ka thagga aur sabko thagga.

Baidu translator automatically equates Chinese mouthpiece as a smart guy.It isn't his fault . Just as Tejas is automatically represented as Texas.Don't be too hard on him here.

Which is much more than descendants of workers in Rubber plantations of Malaya can ever hope for.

Aee you aware that India & Australia houses few of your squadrons of FA and not the PRC ? And that these aircrafts are serviced there too ?
Im the descendant of economic migrant villagers from coastal southern china who have never been to malaya.

Cheap ad hominem diversion attacks.

Not sure what u r trying to hint here, but what has india or austrailia housing our planes got to do with the failure of tejas? Unless your point is just because India is a friend of singapore, i should stfu and stop my criticisms. India is not our exclusive friend, we are friends with everyone- including china.

But then, what has Tejas got to do with all these.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I don't care even if tajes is failure
Frist gslv was failure too
But our last 3 was sucessfull and we are going to launch 2 in this year

My advice to haters is keep on finding india's faults and keep on your wet dreams on those faults but we don't care or don't have time
while you are dreaming we are learning from those mistakes and moving forward
Isn't it fantastic, imagine India making LCA mk3. And the difference in LCA Mk1 and Mk3 is like that of Dhruv Mk1 vs Dhruv Mk3.
See what US has done with F16 block C,D...52,..72 and the updates never stop.

Pakistani's have some weird logic. They say LCA is a failure because the Indian Navy has rejected it when it is clear that LCA does not yet have a Naval version.

But they have no problem in boasting the JF-17 is a huge success when its creator China has not even inducted one place in to their Air Force.

In another thread when I was arguing that as far as manufacturing capability of aircraft is concerned we Indians are far ahead because we manufacture Su30MKI from raw materials phase whereas Pak is just assembling a knockdown kit from PRC for JF17. Almost entire PDF Pak members were pouncing on me saying they did not claiming that JF 17 as a indigenous aircraft.

But here see almost all Pak members are comparing JF with LCA.

Dear Pak members please leave your temptation to compare with India on everything where you have just managed get a similar working version of equipment.

As far as aircraft manufacturing capabilitiy is concerned.
Indian Indigenous manufacturing capability of LCA >> Indian Licensed Manufacturing capability of Su30MKI >> Knockdown OEM assembling capacity of Pakistanis JF-17.

Ahh! the silly Pak members starting from TT to New Members, in every thread I have to remind them that LCA is a indigenous manufactured aircraft whereas JF is a assembled kit.

Dear Pak bhais please have courage to compare Apple to Apple. Compare the capabilities of JF17 with SU30MKI, both are created by another country but assembled and manufactured locally, respectively.

Im the descendant of economic migrant villagers from coastal southern china who have never been to malaya.

Cheap ad hominem diversion attacks.

Not sure what u r trying to hint here, but what has india or austrailia housing our planes got to do with the failure of tejas? Unless your point is just because India is a friend of singapore, i should stfu and stop my criticisms. India is not our exclusive friend, we are friends with everyone- including china.

But then, what has Tejas got to do with all these.

Thanks.

Evidently , you can't read well , la.

"Aee you aware that India & Australia houses few of your squadrons of FA and not the PRC ? And that these aircrafts are serviced there too ?"

Here.Choke on this.

And comment on others endeavours the day Singapore successfully assembles a 2nd 3 rd 4th or 5 th gen FA , leave alone design one.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom