What's new

Was COVID19 made inside a chinese lab

denel

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Must watch documentary. Especially facts on similar coronavirus found in a copper mine where the miners died - same symptoms several years earlier. Next samples sent to Wuhan Lab; also how they were working on accelerating the virus.

--
The world was told the Coronavirus leaped from animals to humans at a market in China – but many scientists now fear it leaked from a lab. Experts reveal the new research techniques that put us all at risk.
--

Must watch documentary. Especially facts on similar coronavirus found in a copper mine where the miners died - same symptoms several years earlier. Next samples sent to Wuhan Lab; also how they were working on accelerating the virus.

--
The world was told the Coronavirus leaped from animals to humans at a market in China – but many scientists now fear it leaked from a lab. Experts reveal the new research techniques that put us all at risk.
--

Was COVID-19 made inside a Chinese lab? | Under Investigation
youtube.png
Was COVID-19 made inside a Chinese lab? | Under Investigation

Thanks I will be watching it as soon as I have an hour free.

The virus probably came from a "wet-market" or a lab. The only question is whether China was negligent in allowing it to escape into the human population and then covering up and thereby allowing it to spread so rapidly around the world.

The virus probably came from a "wet-market" or a lab. The only question is whether China was negligent in allowing it to escape into the human population and then covering up and thereby allowing it to spread so rapidly around the world.
Will there be an inquiry look at what happens to Australia when it mentions something along those lines.And what will happen if proved China was negligent.

Actually one possible but more likely it is the covid related to the one they had earlier found in the mojiang mines . Watch that documentary; plus the fast trekking technique "Gain on Function" which Wuhan Labs had been experimenting with.

Most damning is in PLOS;

"
The team was able to go back in time to track a possible origin of the new virus because their research, for years, had compared the genomes of viruses found in the excrement of bats and other animal species to genome sequences of viruses in the preserved blood sera and lung fluid of patients suffering from severe, unknown respiratory infections. The connection? Human settlements encroaching on habitats of other animal species can foster a zoonotic event – a “jumping” of a pathogen from one type of host to another.

The bat virus RaTG13, discovered in 2013, was described in a 2016 paper, “Coexistence of multiple coronaviruses in several bat colonies in an abandoned mineshaft.” In 2020, when RaTG13 suddenly appeared to be related to the novel respiratory virus, the researchers had the idea to re-evaluate viral genome sequences in preserved sera from four patients who’d been sick in 2012. They’d all worked in an abandoned copper mine in Tongguan town, Mojiang County, Yunnan Province, China – a place festooned with bat dung. "

This is the paper being referenced.

Last edited:

The wet markets in East Asia have been there for ages. So were the humans and bats. Therefore why we have such virus transmission now is beyond me. I mean the ingredients for such disaster were there for ages so what has changed. This is just a personal view as I'm not an expert on the matter.

--
--

i believe it .

The wet markets in East Asia have been there for ages. So were the humans and bats. Therefore why we have such virus transmission now is beyond me. I mean the ingredients for such disaster were there for ages so what has changed. This is just a personal view as I'm not an expert on the matter.
True - read the papers very much of eye opener. Their researchers have been prolifically publishing papers of these newer coronaviruses long before.

True - read the papers very much of eye opener. Their researchers have been prolifically publishing papers of these newer coronaviruses long before.
Agree - Truth will eventually come out. I won't be surprised if turns out to be a biological accident.

Back
Top Bottom